Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 238. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 5
PRiVCY will be listed on https://bitebtc.com in BTC and ETH pairs. Buy some PRIV at BiteBTC to show your support!

This is really good news for PRiVCY
The more exchanges the better. We need more daily volume so we can get on coinmarketcap. Also good with 2 pairs options.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
since we got listed on a new exchange (congrats to that ) we might be soon able to get over the 100k usd daily volume and finally get a listing on CMC.
This would lead to a lot of new attention from outside of the community !
I think we will have a bright future if we keep going like this !

Keep up the good work

when we hit the 100k usd trading volume and will be listed to CMC,
well it's great to catch more attention, more people will be more interested in Privcy. Smiley

That's sure, we will get into it in few weeks, I have no doubts
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
How can I see the daily volume for privcy on the crex? I do not see indicators showing this.
I am waiting for privcy on the CMC.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
since we got listed on a new exchange (congrats to that ) we might be soon able to get over the 100k usd daily volume and finally get a listing on CMC.

Keep up the good work
I hope too that the trade volume will increase overtime. Not many people use Crex so seeing it listed on other exchanges is a great news. It's only the 7th Airdrop, the project is still young and I hope it would attract more people to join the community.

I agree with that. Privcy is still a young project and there is a lot more to come.
Even though i personally like Crex, I would love to see Privcy getting listed on more established exchanges like Coinexchange, Cryptopia or Cryptobridge for better volume.
Maybe in the future it might be a reality.

PRiVCY has a good future ahead. We must maintain ourselves since we expect a future full of success-
Activity: 171
Merit: 0

Keep up the good work

well it's great to catch more attention, more people will be more interested in Privcy. Smiley
we just don't need only $100k trading volume we also need a market cap of $1-2million that's the new requirements for listing on cmc but this days you can also pay to get listed on cmc as well so cmc isn't a big deal these days but I believe it still has little bit awareness not just they say it use to (oh boy! I Love the good old days)
Activity: 140
Merit: 3

Keep up the good work
I hope too that the trade volume will increase overtime. Not many people use Crex so seeing it listed on other exchanges is a great news. It's only the 7th Airdrop, the project is still young and I hope it would attract more people to join the community.

I agree with that. Privcy is still a young project and there is a lot more to come.
Even though i personally like Crex, I would love to see Privcy getting listed on more established exchanges like Coinexchange, Cryptopia or Cryptobridge for better volume.
Maybe in the future it might be a reality.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1

Keep up the good work
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
The bitcoin price pump  +1000 dollars a day  , and the privcy price  increase 10%  , the future so bright for crytopcurrency

This is just the start and now PRiV is back on its normal price level, the pump will start from here and we can see 0.20 per PRiV soon. if BTC can hold upto 8.5k then its much more better for PRiV that's the sign for the next bull run.

Let's fill our bags with PRiV before the next bull run guys!!!
I'm sure the next bull run will take PRiV to an incredible new value

I believe PRIV has a bright future so I just bought 361 @ https://crex24.com   

Thats 1 less case of beer for me but I think it's a worthwhile investment Smiley
Activity: 228
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa

Keep up the good work

Activity: 252

Keep up the good work
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
The bitcoin price pump  +1000 dollars a day  , and the privcy price  increase 10%  , the future so bright for crytopcurrency

This is just the start and now PRiV is back on its normal price level, the pump will start from here and we can see 0.20 per PRiV soon. if BTC can hold upto 8.5k then its much more better for PRiV that's the sign for the next bull run.

I don't think that bull run  is for tomorrow personnaly. I don't expect nothing for this year anymore. Personnaly, I hold for minimum One year. 2019 will be better, I hope. But unfortunately, we cannot predict it...
Activity: 66
Good day everyone I'm new to this community, nice to meet you all

Welcome to the community! Get active and join the conversation on discord to qualify for the AD's that happen weekly.

It's worth your time and effort!

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
Well, that`s the time were this bitcoin will pump this month of august, hopefully.
Activity: 112

Activity: 378
Merit: 104
havent received AD6, not sure what to do.well at least i still receive stake rewards. slowly but surely they say haha

If you need help just come to our Discord Channel and write into #support-center
Support Team will be happy to help Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
good day,
please i have sent the required 0.001 priv to the given address but the bot is still saying that i am skipped for airdrops because no 0.001 TX.
pls how do i get accepted?
i sent the 0.001priv since 5 daya ago

Have you done retweets and posts on forum? Done some activity in discord ?
Activity: 15

yhe i saw that and it's really good Smiley i can't wait too se what future holds for us Smiley
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
While men's faith is down, I rock my own w my lovr

If this go on it would be an awesomeness for me lol
Activity: 261
Merit: 11
Campaign Manager - PM

Activity: 143
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL
good day,
please i have sent the required 0.001 priv to the given address but the bot is still saying that i am skipped for airdrops because no 0.001 TX.
pls how do i get accepted?
i sent the 0.001priv since 5 daya ago

Did you follow the steps on Discord? You can find it here #faq. But if you follow all the steps and send 0.001 PRIV correctly, just PM the support or CMO with your TX hash, proof that you send it correctly. Then wait for your status get updated. They manually check it before the airdrop distribution! Good luck!
Jump to: