Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][REAP] ReapChain - Secure and Transparent Blockchain-Based IoT Ecosystem - page 2. (Read 13805 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
As I understand Jangboda is a Payment Gateway (PG) service which enables customers to make secure payments using credit cards
Activity: 22
I think it is pretty good result to get 1700 from February 22, but it can be much better. Also monthly active users averaged around 500, not bad but not too good also I think. There is room to grow
Activity: 13
Heard about it also, “Jangboda” is an electronic payment agency (PG) service that first started a pilot service on February 22
Activity: 14
Just saw very interesting news about ReapPay application “Jangboda” which already exceeded 1700 users Smiley
Activity: 12
I think predictability can have a detrimental impact on security industries in which encryption technologies applied
brand new
Activity: 0
As I know nodes in ReapChain that are participating in consensus processes selected through QRNG
true, in reapchain nodes are selected with an unpredictable mechanism through Quantum Random Number Generators
brand new
Interesting, just found some info about security enhanced randomness in reap through Quantum Random Number which they are using in their system
brand new
This verification technology allows transmitters only authenticated by Reap system to communicate with IoT devices
brand new
Invisible ID technology is very important as it not allow unauthenticated users to see the unique ID of devices
Activity: 14
Reap SDK utilizes invisible ID technology and mutual verification technology to enhance security here
I think that PID of things is one of the most important parts of reap system as it generates unique ID (private key) for each device
Activity: 21
Looks like partnership between ReapChain and KAIST Sinosia Lab is very important as it was mentioned not one time
Activity: 6
Really interesting to see some few things which is new to IoT in Reap. But how is IoT data stored on the blockchain in this system?
Data transactions generated by individual IoT devices to which the Reap SDK is applied are primarily processed through Cell Block Processing in ReapMiddleChain

Yea, that's true and the final data delivered to ReapChain is stored through an agreement process as I read
Activity: 2
Really interesting to see some few things which is new to IoT in Reap. But how is IoT data stored on the blockchain in this system?
Activity: 7
I'm agree about potential and workable team, but I think it is very strange that REAP token listed only on one exchange kucoin, I think it is big minus
Basically I think this project has very big potential as internet of things is very popular item in our days, especially when it connects with blockchain
Activity: 10
I think ReapChain project team is not sitting without idle, but work is not going as fast as many users want
Hey guys, read some interesting information about this project and I have mixed feelings. What do you think about his project?
Big plus for the reap team as they already showed working product - reap pay, which is sounds as a reasonable and useful  application in the time of pandemic. But sad that it works only in Korea
Activity: 9
Team already showed that they are actively working on the mainnet which is a really big tusk for any team. Hope to see any updates soon
Pages:
Jump to: