Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 149. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
There is No Restriction to Participate in AIRDROP and any Member of this server can participate in it by just posting your wallet address in Discord airdrop section.
Activity: 56
How do I send dv8 coins to someone?

Open your software wallet and click on the "Send" tab, or use the "Trade. Send dv8 coin" option under your wallet's menu.
    Type in the destination address for your intended recipient's wallet. You can type it by hand,
    copy and paste it from your system clipboard, or drag and drop the recipient's QR code
Activity: 98
How do I send dv8 coins to someone?

Activity: 22
dv8 coin exchange made very simple to understand if a new user or investor want to invest on coin or deposit money to buy dv8 coin.
Activity: 14
I invested in this plan from the very start and I can tell you this one is different from all other plans, given the fact that the product has a real world usage! Good luck guys !
i just readed the whitepaper in dv8 coin website this is very usefull for the new users like me ,
all the best to the project !!!
I'm just learning about DV8 but it sounds like it has some very unique features, especially buying directly from a wallet and varying stake rewards.
Activity: 28
I am glad that I invested in this business and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this idea is here to stay and really be one of the better businesss out there.
Activity: 84
Hi team. Great to see that everything is so detailed and well thought off.Shows how good team and this idea is, optimistic about the future of the plan. Wish you good luck.

everything you say will feel good if you join this platform. I have been involved with this platform, providing support and included in the ICO. I hope you too, this is a fun, interesting concept platform, with the support of an experienced team.
Whether staking pool brings reward faster or staking in our system brings reward faster ?
          Definitely staking pool brings rewards faster than the solo staking
the use of the premining for the pre sale and it gives the importance to the coins to
the development are like BOUNTYS,AIRDROP EVENT, MARKETING
Activity: 70
staking pool is a pool where coins are staked for those people who dont have minimum coins to stake
which helps the people to stake coins even if they contain less number of coins
Activity: 22
what is procedure to send dv8 coin
1: Send you dv8 coins from your wallet to the DV8ssp pool address

8UX25ZkNq1czU8V7qADQfTsdS4niVvcQ9g

2: Confirm the deposit you have just made IMMEDIATELY using the deposit BOT
You will confirm it in the #bot-commands channel on dv8 Discord Server
what is procedure to send dv8 coin
Activity: 14
you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can not wait to promote this project!
Activity: 52
This is very good news for the whole project. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that this project will be very popular and in demand.
Activity: 112
Really quality product of the team. You can go into the plan even without attachments, it is very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell coins, but keep them until better times and gain profit. dv8 definitely has a great future.

What about the airdrop or bounty program now? Are they available? May I join now? And one more question to you: how much money are you going to raise?

Greetings,  The community definitely appreciates the teams efforts. It isjust that here the discussions can be really fruitfull so maybe someone from the team can stop by here and there and post some news or answers.
will the devs have an option for a debit card? Maybe with time but probably not in the beginning I think. Anyway, let's see how the people will react when the project goes live. But adding a debit card could speed up the process.
Jump to: