Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 150. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
 Hi team. Great to see that everything is so detailed and well thought off.Shows how good team and this idea is, optimistic about the future of the plan. Wish you good luck.
Activity: 22
i have just read the DV8 coin white paper it is really good.. .
This is a great project...
Activity: 28
A new website for the plan looks really cool, I have to say you guys did a good job on the rebranding as well. New logo and banners looks way better then they used before.
Activity: 56
I like the concept of this idea. Well prepared team and plan. I hope you rock in cryptocurrency market and create very cool product. My all blessing with you.
 Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 70
Hey,  We all know now that this is a very serious & legit idea. So touching that the devs are using the great bitcointalk forum to advertise their project.
It's going to be a happy and big event in the crypto world.
The community definitely appreciates the teams efforts. It is just that here the discussions can be really fruit full so maybe someone from the team can stop by here and there and post some news or answers.
Hello to everyone! I still need to study the whitepaper of this plan. But what payments methods can I use in order to buy your tokens for holding?

Activity: 98
How can I use the platform? And how can I explain it to a common person without any knowledge regarding it? Since your project seemed to be very promising
hello how can i create my wallet , is there any link for creating my wallet for  windows !!?
https://github.com/dv8dev/dv8coin/releases/download/v1.0.2/DV8Coin-Qt-v1.0.2-Windows.zip
you can get wallet for windows through this link !!
hello how can i create my wallet , is there any link for creating my wallet for  windows !!?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
hi....can any one please share the whitepaper link of this server?
DV8 Whitepaper  :  https://dv8coin.com/files/dv8-whitepaper.pdf
 you can get whitepaper following through this link !!!
Activity: 154
My system as shutdown and now it's not getting on and my current LABH wallet in this system I have few
coins in it .Is there any option to open same wallet in another system
Yes you can open same wallet in another system and you should have Discord Id for that.
Activity: 105
My system as shutdown and now it's not getting on and my current LABH wallet in this system I have few
coins in it .Is there any option to open same wallet in another system
this coin has its unique specification Cool I like it!
Whether staking pool brings reward faster or staking in our system brings reward faster ?
Definitely staking pool brings rewards faster than the solo staking
Activity: 98
Whether staking pool brings reward faster or staking in our system brings reward faster ?
Activity: 105
thats really awesome! getting more and more addicted to this project and points was very good i like to invest on of this coin
Activity: 84
if the coin price increases suddenly, i use to exchange it then how much time i required to get back from staking pool ?
The total process of staking pool should be complete,
you have to wait for twenty four hours then only you can take back your coins until that you have to stay tuned
if the coin price increases suddenly, i use to exchange it then how much time i required to get back from staking pool ?
Activity: 84
what is synchronization ??
To the best of my knowledge, synchronizing is the process of downloading and verifying all previous transactions on the network.
Synchronization also occurs between network nodes to ensure that data streams are received and transmitted correctly, and to prevent data collision. It usually uses a clock signal transmitted in sequence with a data stream to maintain proper signal timing.
Jump to: