Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 151. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
what is synchronization ??
To the best of my knowledge, synchronizing is the process of downloading and verifying all previous transactions on the network.
Activity: 70
What is the actual Difference Between Public and Permission-ed Blockchains  ?
what is synchronization ??
Activity: 84
How can we trust on DV8 coin exchange?
their is no word of trust if u r exchanging the coin means you will get exchanged coin into your given address in a fraction of seconds
Activity: 130
What is this "synchronizing" mean ?
As much i know, The synchronizing is the process of downloading and verifying all previous transactions on the network. For some clients to calculate the spendable balance of your DV8 wallet and make new a transactions.
why does it take so long to synchronize ?
Synchronizing is a normal process ,To catch a correct block it takes time
It needs to be aware of all previous transactions. This step can be resource intensive and requires sufficient bandwidth and storage.
To accommodate the full size of the block chain for secure the coin....
Enough people should keep using full node clients because they perform the task of validating and relaying transactions
How can we trust on DV8 coin exchange?
As much i know, The synchronizing is the process of downloading and verifying all previous transactions on the network. For some clients to calculate the spendable balance of your DV8 wallet and make new a transactions.
Synchronizing is a normal process ,To catch a correct block it takes time
Activity: 130
guys i don't no why dv8 price going low,some back months dv8 btc is a 150 but now why decrease the price
This is not dv8 fault ,this customer sell the coin dump the dumping the price that guys please wait coin price will increase than sell your coins
some people dv8 price is low that time sell your coin  so that's reason dv8 coin price is also going low
No it's a comnon thing in every coin
The value will be varying u need not to worry for that
In future it may increase now the people are dumping there coins
But no worries the value will raise u should keep hopes on it
guys i don't no why dv8 price going low,some back months dv8 btc is a 150 but now why decrease the price
This is not dv8 fault ,this customer sell the coin dump the dumping the price that guys please wait coin price will increase than sell your coins
some people dv8 price is low that time sell your coin  so that's reason dv8 coin price is also going low
If i want to stake minimum coins but DV8 coin has unique option is ''staking pool'' there you can stake less coin
Blockchain is decentralized network where miners are hosts that hold this network. There is no usual servers as in other networks.
Activity: 126
ORPHAN BLOCK" is an unqualified block  which is not accepted in block chain which occurs
when two miners attempts to generate new block this is natural
DV8 coin is a Decentralized crypto currency with a high level of security,which is using as Script POS algorithm with self-regulating financial system which allows users to earn DV8 coin through minting, Staking and buying with the help of BTC and LTC...
dv8 coin can be kept in wallet for many months   ?
u can maintain in the wallet for so many years also not just for months
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
dv8 coin can be kept in wallet for many months   ?
Block-chain technology allows us for the financial institutions to create peer to peer between each other.
Block chain technology serves safety than banking system ,that's why people now are using block chain technology to maintain accounts
And it creates a peer to peer exchange
So block chain can improve the finance system
Jump to: