Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 152. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Block-chain technology allows us for the financial institutions to create peer to peer between each other.
Activity: 112
Greetings
Do not know what I should think about this plan but lets see what happends after the project. How much Coins will there be? What is the PoS reward and what is the dv8 Price?
Activity: 98
Project looks pretty cool, but I miss some information.  What exactly is the product? Some info about the product somewhere?  Some information about devs somewhere?
Hey, fellows. Sounds amazing. You have already mentioned that there are similar business that do not quite solve the problems you are trying to solve.
Everything looks amazing! Really excited about this business, and as you saw I've already joined it quite some time ago. Definitely looking forward to seeing that this business's demo platform in action

Activity: 112
The plus for the merchant is that they will have the money immediately after the purchase is completed. No wait time at all. I'd say that's a pretty good incentive for those who buy these coins
Activity: 84

The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time. It should be out soon. I think the plan is progressing nicely.
Activity: 28

After reading a bit through your website I must say that I am pretty excited about the idea. Gonna read through your whitepaper further and come back to explore more. It will be a significant plan.
Activity: 56
Greetings, It isa registered company, so there will be problems with decentralisation no ? or i did not got the concept well ?
Great devs, great community, and a chance to have a slice of a massive global industry? Yes, please. Wish the developers only good luck and success!

I think many people will participate in this plan. New concept with innovative technology and good scalability of the blockchain with the 0 fees transactions.

Activity: 52
Many countries continue to be wary of cryptocurrencies. They need full control over the turnover of the cryptocurrencies so that they can impose taxes on them. And it is very difficult to realize in real life. Guys, does your token can be purchased in any country?
Activity: 21
 :)DV8 is new concept in crypto market with innovative technology and good scalability of the blockchain.
TO know more about DV8 coin ....Check details in website dv8coin and read whitepaper
Activity: 24
If system got crashed and my wallet as gone !!!How to restore my coins Huh
I think many people will participate in this plan. New concept with innovative technology and good scalability of the blockchain with the 0 fees transactions.
  SmileyPOW means proof of work
    POS means proof of stake Smiley
   For more information join discord server
what is staking pool and what is its advantages
staking pool is a pool where coins are staked for those people who dont have minimum coins to stake
which helps the people to stake coins even if they contain less number of coins
 what is staking pool and what is its advantages
Activity: 14
Great to see that there are still plan that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I am happy that this team is aware of that.
Jump to: