Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 154. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the dv8 wallet ?
Activity: 56
By the way,i just wanted to join your telegram group and i couldnt,it reached max amount of members. Do you plan to open another group,so others can join too? Or I am mistaken? Help, pls

Hi, fellows! This is so much guaranteed, all the members on the forum are supporting, celebrities are supporting it! You cannot hesitate now, great investment returned is just around the corner.
Activity: 98
minimum coins required to stake ?
Activity: 52
Hello  the team of this project is very experienced I think, because there are some advisors from famous technology companies, such as dell, google ... this concept is interesting ..
Activity: 126
If i lost my discord Id, would I get my labh coins or not, It can be search in discord server my labh wallet address
Activity: 126
After sending my coins to staking pool is there any need of keeping my wallet open ?
     No need to keep your wallet open after once you send coins to pool
Even it will show indication after any transaction,  then you can check your wallet
how do i stake dv8 coins ?

Activity: 112
Open APR means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
Had a look through the whitepaper and have to say it looks great. It explained Well
What is the consensus algorithm used by the plan and how was it picked? What languages will your website, whitepaper, and marketing initiatives be in?
Activity: 70
Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better? Who are your competitors and how are you going to deal with them?

Activity: 112
Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your project? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
Activity: 84
The team of this business is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future for a full-time job? Thanks
Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on page?
Do you have a bounty program?
Activity: 154
what is the purpose of doing POS reward in a random position.

bcz the minimum coin holders can also get more reward 
Activity: 70
I'm  sure that the project will succeed. Investors will mainly be from  People who love dv8 coin
Hey,
I'm moving all my BTC to buy every last one of these DV8coins. This is the next big thing guys, this is the btc 2.0 you were waiting for, So, don't repeat your mistakes anymore with this great coin!
Activity: 22
what is the purpose of doing POS reward in a random position.
Activity: 154
I do not think that one should pay much attention to regulators, as they are slow all over the world. The most correct is to act in actual conditions. Bureaucrats do  keep up with the changes in the world.
Jump to: