Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 155. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I'm  sure that the project will succeed. Investors will mainly be from . people who love dv8 coin will certainly support  and the project, but it seems to me not so many, and even more so those who want to invest their money in her project.
Activity: 56
It seems to me this it a plan with clear defined roadmap and whitepaper. to be honest with you nowdays I rarely see such solid businesss. just my opinion... Great project

Activity: 154
what is mining in dv8, can eny one suggest me

there is no mining only exchange coin and staking the coin
Activity: 98
a very interesting project   . is engaged in marketplace which is a good business opportunity. this project also has some interesting features. the roadmap is also described in detail so it can facilitate the investors. Success for DV8 COIN

The success of the marketplace depends on the development of the project. I think the team should try to work on it.
Activity: 105
a very interesting project   . is engaged in marketplace which is a good business opportunity. this project also has some interesting features. the roadmap is also described in detail so it can facilitate the investors. Success for DV8 COIN
Look at the team, there are people with experience in the blockchain industry. It's  dv8 coin who does everything
I read their white paper and it seems that dv8 has a lot to offer. Since dv8 is a celebrity, they will help in promoting this project to all their followers in social media. This will help the project to encourage more investors and be able to invest and support the coin. Looking forward for more about this dv8coin and the team behind this.

Thank you for your support sir!

I think you will live up to expectations. I'll be watching you.

We will make every effort to ensure that you are satisfied.
Activity: 70
I read their white paper and it seems that dv8 has a lot to offer. Since dv8 is a celebrity, they will help in promoting this project to all their followers in social media. This will help the project to encourage more investors and be able to invest and support the coin. Looking forward for more about this dv8coin and the team behind this.

I think you will live up to expectations. I'll be watching you.

Activity: 105
I did  even think that Dv8  would launch COIN. Well, I read the information and was pleasantly surprised, the idea is quite good and necessary. The fact that the project is launched by a well-known personality should attract many investors and raise a large

Ofcourse they will happy with multiplying their moneys by COIN price growing with time, and I will too

This is the beginning of creating a good project with the support of many investors and people. I think, dv8 coin helped a lot in terms of promoting DV8coin to people. Once the project gets a lot of followers and participants, many people will encourage to invest and support the project.
Activity: 126
I did  even think that Dv8  would launch COIN. Well, I read the information and was pleasantly surprised, the idea is quite good and necessary. The fact that the project is launched by a well-known personality should attract many investors and raise a large

Ofcourse they will happy with multiplying their moneys by COIN price growing with time, and I will too
Activity: 84
Activity: 84
Why is Decentralization So Important ?
Because it uses a peer-to-peer network, copies of the ledger are stored in many different locations, and unless you manage to track down every single one of them you can’t destroy it...
Can investor buy COIN if he didn't register on time?
Activity: 56
I think the project is having a noise right now, many people are having an interest about DV8coin. They are gathering information about it, and i think this is a good start for a project. Keep up the good work DV8coin team. I do believe that this will be a successful COIN
As far as I understand the service will be provided on an all-in-one basis, i.e. perhaps there will be VIP services and paid subscription for certain services?
"On the other hand, we will create a universal trading platform
where everyone will be able to exchange values" - is it referring to the market of second-hand things?
good project. they have a great team.
I believe the project will be a success

Thank you sir
Why is Decentralization So Important ?
a very interesting project   . is engaged in marketplace which is a good business opportunity. this project also has some interesting features. the roadmap is also described in detail so it can facilitate the investors. Success for DV8COIN
Jump to: