Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 153. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
i can use labh coin wallet to purchase coins
yes u can purchase  the coin,
i can use labh coin wallet to purchase coins
dv8 coin wallet supports Linux, Mac and Windows platform.
Activity: 22
Is there any limitation of block chain
Activity: 84
what is mining in dv8, can eny one suggest me
There is no mining in our coin only exchange coin and staking the coin
Activity: 14
Greetings
I really like the idea behind your business and it looks like team is very serious. Happy to support the idea that will allow us spend crypto with such a low fees and so user friendly.
Do you have any bonuses on purchase available at the moment?
Activity: 126
I think that even if the project does not collect the maximum, it will still develop. The mining can make additional financing.

Knowing her financial capabilities, we can assume that this will happen.
Definitely a good plan with a good team, It's solving an issue that's very relevant to the 21st century and is in the fore front of innovation. Believe that you can make really good project.
Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I've become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the idea also…
Activity: 70
Hey, Do you build a centralized crypto or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That's what's going to happen any way. If this is a fully centralized service I don't see it's long term viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?
Activity: 112
I just went through the whitepaper. Do you plan to offer the service worldwide from Day  or do you have a first geographical area in mind to start with ?
Activity: 84
I think many people will participate in this plan. New concept with innovative technology and good scalability of the blockchain with the 0 fees transactions.
Activity: 28
The business as a whole is not bad, but I cannot see the information about the developers lately, although they all have a project.
Activity: 56
Hey,
I was interested in the business! I believe he has good prospects. Great team! Good luck to you, we expect the listing!
Hey, If you want something, you have to set high goals, it’s just the way it goes. So, I wish good luck to the devs with their project!!!
If there is any benefits of staking pool in dv8 coin ?

you get rewards for the dv8 coin if you keep in staking pool.
If there is any benefits of staking pool in dv8 coin ?
Activity: 28
I would believe that they do not hold any specific restrictions for participation in investments. I think anyone who passes their КYC will be able to trade. Maybe the team can comment?
Whether staking pool brings reward faster or staking in our system brings reward faster ?
No there is no such rules and limits to add us coins to staking pool its ur wish how much u want u can
Whether staking pool brings reward faster or staking in our system brings reward faster ?
Jump to: