Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 157. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
Today everyone can realize a dream - today everyone can invest in  You can choose the object for investment! The project look perfect, but I'm wondering why dv8 why blockchain, why not Kickstarter for example?
Activity: 126
hi....can any one please share the whitepaper link of this server? 
Go through this link
https://dv8coin.com/files/dv8-whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 84
The compound weight of pool coins results in higher rewards than solo staking in your wallet
Activity: 70
Let's give the dv8coin team a chance to prove themselves that they have a good project. Also, give chance to dv8 coin  a chance to prove herself that  is, blogger, etc but also she can be good in block chain and cryptocurrency. This project is not about dv8 itself, but the service that they can create with the support of many investors and people.

Thank you for your support sir!
Activity: 14
Looks like an interesting plan,and something that all of us that are into crypto could use every day.Do you plan to release debit card too? Will it be correlated with VISA?
DV8 block reward is so different is that block rewards are different
at specific block and random so there is a chances of getting high ROI Even For Small Bag Holders

All the  transactions that took place are recorded in the ledgers
So many ledgers together form a block ,blocks together form block chain
Activity: 154
Let's give the dv8coin team a chance to prove themselves that they have a good project. Also, give chance to dv8 coin  a chance to prove herself that  is, blogger, etc but also she can be good in block chain and cryptocurrency. This project is not about dv8 itself, but the service that they can create with the support of many investors and people.
DV8 block reward is so different is that block rewards are different
at specific block and random so there is a chances of getting high ROI Even For Small Bag Holders
Activity: 126
I think that even if the project does  collect the maximum, it will still develop. The creator can make additional financing.

Knowing her financial capabilities, we can assume that this will happen.

I wonder whether dv8 coin has a lot of
I think that even if the project does  collect the maximum, it will still develop. The creator can make additional financing.

Knowing her financial capabilities, we can assume that this will happen.
Activity: 98
Activity: 56
Tell me, what will be the payment procedure, for example, will there be limits on the minimum payment amount? Or the  restrictions?
Let's just look on the service and benefits that this dv8 coin is offering right now. As i read their white paper, they have a lot to offer, and if we can help them and support the team this will be a successful project.

It all depends on how much the project will be able to raise money. If the amount is sufficient to implement the declared plans, then of course this will be a successful project.

Well, I agree on you both. Maybe people behind dv8 coin project will double their effort and time to encourage more investors and people to participate in their coins so that they will reach their target hard cap. Looking forward for more updates with this project.

Activity: 154
Let's just look on the service and benefits that this dv8 coin is offering right now. As i read their white paper, they have a lot to offer, and if we can help them and support the team this will be a successful project.

It all depends on how much the project will be able to raise money. If the amount is sufficient to implement the declared plans, then of course this will be a successful project.
After studying the project, there is a sense of outright mockery of the market, the product, the technology and the people on whom this miserable spit is designed. It's a  of investors.
After update my wallet it not shows my staking coin....there is any problem
u can find the new wallet version link at discord server in announcement section go through that link
After update my wallet it not shows my staking coin....there is any problem
I was looking around the coin and i can't find information about the total coin supply  of it.
I've check the website but still can't find it. Did anyone happen to have the info about it?
You want to combine several business lines on one platform such as social network, exchange of cryptocurrency, online market of course this platform will be very user friendly since all the necessary functions will be available on one platform.

Yes. Thank you
Jump to: