Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 156. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
First we should join to discord server there we can participate in airdrop event
By joining to discord sever , we can get to know more information about the coin and can participate in events 
Activity: 154
project is very much interesting. Can I ask if you have for social media bounty campaign? Thank you and more power to your project.

https://discord.gg/g78BpDW JOIN OUR SERVER
Activity: 126
project is very much interesting. Can I ask if you have for social media bounty campaign? Thank you and more power to your project.
Can somebody buy all the coin of your platform at a CB?
Activity: 98
At least because dv8 coin  will be recognized by people who watch  work. This will increase the scope of the project)
Besides, why not call a token in the name of an ideological mastermind

There have been several examples of people who are absolutely incompetent and do not understand cryptocurrency,, after which the price gradually fell or could not compete .
Activity: 56
At least because dv8 coin  will be recognized by people who watch  work. This will increase the scope of the project)
Besides, why not call a token in the name of an ideological mastermind
Activity: 105
well, if  so smart and understands everything, why dv8 coin? associations don't need to be taken into count? My opinion is that people just want to be involved in trendy areas of activity, like most newly  what can you expect from her coins?
I read whitepaper. The project has huge plans and perspectives, an excellent team and high-level marketing. And to arrange a scam for such a famous person does not make sense. This will be an excellent long-term investment,

I do not know how successfully the project will be implemented, but at least there is a certainty that the team is real and will make every effort to ensure that the project was successful.

I agree that a project should have a professional team, and i think that this project have it. if the team keep doing the best for the project then it makes many investors are interested to join the dv8 coin  project.
I read whitepaper. The project has huge plans and perspectives, an excellent team and high-level marketing. And to arrange a scam for such a famous person does not make sense. This will be an excellent long-term investment,

I do not know how successfully the project will be implemented, but at least there is a certainty that the team is real and will make every effort to ensure that the project was successful.
dv8 coin can be kept in wallet for many months.
u can store the coins wallet for so many years also not just for months
Activity: 70

You are absolutely right, I'm curious on which of the nearest conferences can I see you? This project will be targeted at the  audience or international?
when the coin getting mature and that moment wallet gets out of sync or shut down we should restart the wallet and wait if till it is
 sync either some times we need  to restart from 0.. but nor to worry as coin maturity will not be set to 0 then it will
continue from where it was stopped will be just loosing the time from the out of sync to fully sync....
Activity: 105
It's important to enter the market successfully and stay on it.
I think this concept is much broader. If the project was not successful it is also considered a scam.
In private block chain all transactions will be secure and no beady can see the transaction in the private block chin....

This is one of the most important parts of the project. I hope these people, newcomers to the crypto, will not be disappointed.
Activity: 70
In private block chain all transactions will be secure and no beady can see the transaction in the private block chin....
Activity: 56
This platform is a complex ecosystem in which there are both trading platforms and communication services. So far, I have not noticed any negative points in this project, I'm curious
Although the introduction of their white paper is abou DV8 which describes her work, how she became popular, etc. The project itself is the most important. Their goal and the benefits that people can have if ever they will participate to this project.

I did  even think that dv8 would launch . Well, I read the information and was pleasantly surprised, the idea is quite good and necessary. The fact that the project is launched by a well-known personality should attract many investors and raise a large rewards
Although the introduction of their white paper is abou DV8 which describes her work, how she became popular, etc. The project itself is the most important. Their goal and the benefits that people can have if ever they will participate to this project.
Jump to: