Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 159. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yes I also thought the same, DV8 includes in the field. In the New era of now many people like this project because of technology and platforms that they make this will will make it all much easier and practical.
This project has many advantages investors can get benefits out of it as they have worked on this, every investors wants return on his investment at the end ..
This market is very broad and there are many giants which are already in the market and DV8 COIN has to make achievements in there project and it will be really good for investors as they have many things they have mentioned in there whitepaper to save investor interest so investors will get more benefits.....
Activity: 112
Investors are all the time looking for a decent undertaking, where they can contribute and they can procure a few advantages, in the crypto as all say DV8 COIN is the best alternative to locate a best venture.
every one please involve and participate in DV8 DISCORD AIRDROPS Section and get rewards

how to participate in this.......any instruction for this and where we have to go 
Activity: 70
every one please involve and participate in DV8 DISCORD AIRDROPS Section and get rewards
Activity: 154
hi....can any one please share the whitepaper link of this server? 

Go through this link
https://dv8coin.com/files/dv8-whitepaper.pdf

Activity: 105
hi....can any one please share the whitepaper link of this server? 
Activity: 98
Hi ...I am new ..I have see ur discord server and it is really good and I have seen ur team members which are fully supportive and may this follow the same for upcoming days ...all the best to team who are struggling to get success

Thank u for ur opinion
Activity: 98
Hi ...I am new ..I have see ur discord server and it is really good and I have seen ur team members which are fully supportive and may this follow the same for upcoming days ...all the best to team who are struggling to get success
Activity: 126
In my opinion dv8 is an extremely promising project! You can receive a stable passive income by installing a masternode or simply storing coins in your wallet. DV8 also provides investors with a unique feature to buy DV8 in the wallet itself! The project has an excellent team and great ambitions. I believe in DV8!

Thank you for the supporting

Keep following us on our discord channel for regular updates
Activity: 84
In my opinion dv8 is an extremely promising project! You can receive a stable passive income by installing a masternode or simply storing coins in your wallet. DV8 also provides investors with a unique feature to buy DV8 in the wallet itself! The project has an excellent team and great ambitions. I believe in DV8!

Thank you for the supporting

Yes..its still running ..both works in a same way with little changes in reward structure
Activity: 105
DV8 uses the Script Proof-of-Work(PoW)algorithm along with Proof-of-Stake(PoS) for
network security.
DV8’s ambitious work is created through passion, determination, attention to detail, and painstaking effort. It takes time and support.
Activity: 84
I've tested all the points of your idea and all is really very good!  Good luck guys!
Activity: 28
What are the assets & liabilities of your project? What will be the use of the proceeds raised? What kind of expenses do you expect to incur? What is your cash burn for the year(s) to come?
Activity: 126
Looks like a decent project with potential. Joined the discord and been a fair amount of action. Excited to see this move to the next level. Hope that the ROI can live up to the envisaged goals. Good luck and keep up the good work.
Jump to: