Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 160. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
DV8 is a decentralized cryptocurrency with a high level of security, using Script POW / POS (Hybrid) algorithm with self-regulating financial system which allows users to earn DV8 through mining, Staking and buying with bitcoin and Litecoin in the wallet.

Activity: 98
It looks of this project will be preferably in the offing. Brilliant approach, judicious logo, interesting vision!
I like DV8 coin cause it is PoS, which is good in a way PoW is not, since it contributes to wealth equality when PoW doesn't. You must be quite rich to get significant $ from PoW, since you need big money to buy GPUs and stuff. But you don't need to be that rich to have enough crypto to get significant $ from PoS. Also, PoS is good cause, though it does indeed consume natural resources indirectly, it does so far less than PoW. Hence, when you become a millionare thanks to DV8, there will still be a world where to enjoy your fortune
Activity: 70
Excited about this project, I have been following closely since the swap process and now the road seems to be clean for growth! Waiting and cheering for each new achievement of the team, congratulations staff!!!
Activity: 105
Newbie in this project. I've been enrolled in Discord for a couple of days and they already offer a giveaway of ten thousand coins. Apart from that (which always comes well hehehe), it seems a promising community that will have to follow closely.
Look at his web to get more info: https://dv8coin.com/
Activity: 14
it seems like it takes a lot longer to really believe in this, the website is too simple and the information is not enough, although it has a total supply of quite a lot, but I cannot believe the price, hope the future gets better, I will keep seeing this
Hi. Can i know how much is ROI in a year? And if more people hold coins the ROI % will be lower than if less users hold it?
Activity: 154
dv8 coin can be kept in wallet for many months.

u can store the coins wallet for so many years also not just for months
DV8 is received, stored, and sent using software known as a DV8 Wallet. Download the official DV8.com Wallet for free
Activity: 105
dv8 coin can be kept in wallet for many months.
Activity: 14
Hey,  the team of this business is very experienced I think, because there are some advisors from famous technology companies, such as dell, google ... this concept is interesting mix between paypal and cryptocurency ..
I learned DV 8 for the first time today with tiwtter. wallet, discord, telegram were prepared and I was very interested
I like the construction of this idea! Engaging design, blameless website, informed logo.  Good luck all.
Activity: 154
Hey devs. What about the airdrop or bounty program now? Are they available? May I join now? And one more question to you: how much money are you going to raise?

this time is not available any airdrop
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I am very impressed with the excellent features of DV8. Particularly the issue of self-exchange in your wallet will make the community more confident in the security, privacy and privacy of the exchange. In addition, DV 8 also attract users with any other features?
Great community, hard working team
I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders don't care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list
I think this is a new but promising plan. the obstacle is the number of similar competitors of the project, all offering great service. who's the good luck.
Activity: 112
Looks like a really interesting project with difficult aims in my opinion. Hope you gonna hold your timlane and Gonna follow up on your plans.
Yes, definitely an extremely under-valued hidden gem under radars. It'sa long term hold since we're early investors, but that's the way you get HUGE ROI. Buy now, be rich next year.
Jump to: