Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 161. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I Know about the coin it's really good but u have to make some change other than this it is really good! Firstly i congrats to the team members who are in this
And i wish them all the best ☺☺I am happy to part of this ☺☺☺☺
Activity: 84
The ones that will bring you a good exposure, so big ones are the best,
but there are some small conferences that have Project, pitches and you can get investors directly if you do it well.
Activity: 112
This plan can really be the start of a whole new era in the crypto markets. I think this can be a very very huge sucess in the future. The dev team is really on point and i believe in them.
Investors should be very careful with those ones and should have in-depth considerations before deciding to invest their money. Most of them are scam ones, part of them are real ones, and small part of them are good ones.
Good luck with your decision!
Activity: 28
Hey,
developing and marketing should imho have the same value in a project because one can not survive without the other. It's a synergy of both efforts at just the right time. And if you want the best results you have to get the help of industry professionals.
The ones that will bring you a good exposure, so big ones are the best, but there are some small conferences that have ICO pitches and you can get investors directly if you do it well.
nice to be on this project ..dont get fooled by all nonsense comments ..

Yes it's true ......just check the price of dv8 coin it's getting rise
 And don't worry about unknown comments which are done by spammers
Activity: 3
nice to be on this project ..dont get fooled by all nonsense comments ..
Activity: 98
Is the private sale bonus fixed,or it depends on the amount invested? How do you plan to attract merchants to use the tokens?
Activity: 70
dv8 coin website has nice colors which has launched recently.
Activity: 126
when staking is going we can add coins but the coins maturity will increase after adding coins
or after the next day staking it will increase..?

your coin maturity will be increase after the next day staking ..
when will you pay the bounty payout? and how will you send the bounty payout? you never asked for ether wallet address?

join your server
my coin is  not getting stake after wallet is encrypt  ..what is the solution

your wallet is locked you unlock that your staking process will continue...…..
when will you pay the bounty payout? and how will you send the bounty payout? you never asked for ether wallet address?
what is the  staking and staking pool
my coin is  not getting stake after wallet is encrypt  ..what is the solution
Activity: 154
dv8 coin is for exchange the coins or withdraw.

it is  both exchange and withdraw
 when staking is going we can add coins but the coins maturity will increase after adding coins
or after the next day staking it will increase..?
dv8 also provides investors it unique feature to buy dv8 coin in this wallet it self we can send LTC or BTC to your dv8 wallet  and use it by dv8 without having to use an exchange
If in case of wallet is locked means either my wallet is will get stake or not .......

when wallet is in lock staking will be stopped after you unlock your wallet will be continue from where it as been stopped....
Jump to: