Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 163. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

The team of this business is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website. Do you plan to hire more people in the future for a full-time job?
Hi,
Seems like a very interesting project,everything that is trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote. Gotta check whitepaper a bit more and then i ll come back with more Questions.
Activity: 35
Hey,
If the your token is officially registered with the US government, then this is very good news for the whole idea. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that the token will be very popular and in demand.
Activity: 70
what are POS reward skim of this coin for every block hit?
POS Reward Scheme:

Fixed 500% except blocks ending in:

08,88 – 10000%
11,77,99 – 7500%
00,22,33,44,55,66 – 5000%
18,28,38,48,58,68 – 2000%
05,12,15,25,32,35,42,45,52,62,72,75,82,85,92,95 – 1000%
Now it's clear why people have recognized the value of the plan. At least it looks like they have. But some of it is due to it being a really useful business that can have global implications. Good luck team
Activity: 98
As long as everything is done transparently there is no need to worry. These kind of communities are a normal thing it is just that people don't hear about them too often. Happy to be in this project
Activity: 84
I'm strongly sure That today people don’t have much time, so some short and iinteresting, and also a great way to promote the platform...
Activity: 28
Greetings, all! After reading a bit through your website I must say that I'm pretty excited about the project. Gonna read through your whitepaper further and come back to explore more. It will be a significant business.
Don't know why it would matter who started first or who's on the market longer but who has a better product that fits peoples needs.

This team got success in fulfilling the needs of the people
There is no another talk about it
This project is made for success
Activity: 112
Attentive dev team, active community and a coin that has a purpose beyond just existing. I dig, man, I dig. I see this DV8 coin as one that will establish a place beyond the coin exchanges to be used in the real world.
Activity: 14
Don't know why it would matter who started first or who's on the market longer but who has a better product that fits peoples needs.
Activity: 98
I highly recommend this business to my friends and relatives! They were so much delighted when I told them about it!
Devs are working hard and updating us every week on the progress!
Activity: 28
Nice information. Obviously takes a lot of time to put these pieces of news together which shows the team commitment.
 I see your efforts you apply to the idea. Thank you.
Now it is clear why people have recognized the value of the plan. At least it looks like they have. But some of it is due to it being a really useful plan that can have global implications.
The plan is interesting and I think this is a good business for the investors. but many projects are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this project.
my wallet not showing my coins what can I do now ,,, anyone suggest me !!!
Merit: 1
While the coin is getting mature and if wallet gets out of sync or shut down u need to restart the wallet and wait till it is sync or some times  you need to resync from 0..
But nothing to worry as you coin maturity will not be set to 0 it will continue from where it was stopped ..
U will be just loosing the time from the out of sync to fully sync
Activity: 126
how many account  can I have labh coin wallet or should i have only one labh coin wallet per computer.?
you can use only one wallet in your system at a time
their is no option of using  same wallet of same sever in one pc
how many account  can I have labh coin wallet or should i have only one labh coin wallet per computer.?
DV8 coin is just an opportunity to change the world for the better. Rich people, as always by turning it into a way of earning money.Great project very happy to be no this project...
Jump to: