Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 162. (Read 267161 times)

pra
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
anybody tell me what is white paper !!!
how can I find it ?

white paper is a thing that gives the entire information about the coin
and u can find it in the first page of the DV8 bitcoin talk page
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
 If in case of wallet is locked means either my wallet is will get stake or not .......
Activity: 52
What is ORPHAN BLOCK??What will be the cause for this.

orphan blocks are the blocks which are not accepted in the block chain and it occurs when when two block hits in the same time intervals
simultaneously ....
Activity: 84
why the value of the coin is low even having such a good volume ....is there any reason for that?

it all depends on the investors as now the people has became panic and started selling there coins for low price the market value is also became low
bcoz of this the new investors are afraid to invest there money  Sad
Activity: 56
anybody tell me what is white paper !!!
how can I find it ?
Activity: 61
why the value of the coin is low even having such a good volume ....is there any reason for that?
Activity: 70
when the wallet is in lock our staking process will be stop.. when we unlock the wallet our
staking process will continues from where it is stopped..... Cheesy
Every one says block chain technology serves safety
But I need to secure my wallet more safely,  so what to do??

You should always create backup of your private key, You can keep copy of private key on a USB drive but be careful, One more way is to print out the key in form of digits or QR code and keep it in a safe place be aware of little humans and animals as well. famous crypto billionaires, use this method, but they chose more complex way, cutting up key printouts in a few parts and keeping it in separate bank wallets.
Activity: 14
Hi,
I read that 3 page whitepaper first before browsing through the posts here.
I got few question in the whitepaper but all got cleared up when I started browsing the forum post.
Activity: 21
Every one says block chain technology serves safety
But I need to secure my wallet more safely,  so what to do??
can every one participate in the airdrops ?
or is there any rules that only jr. member ,senior member or other higher post should participate in it ...can any one suggest ?

no, there is no such rules that only the higher members of this group should participate
any one can participate in the airdrop the only thing is that they should join to ur discord server .. Grin
Activity: 37
Well, I think that the team needs to promote the plan on various platforms including social media platform as well as the forum
This project is trying to become famous in all social media platform and shall rock in this platformer
They have already started doing it
Activity: 32
can every one participate in the airdrops ?
or is there any rules that only jr. member ,senior member or other higher post should participate in it ...can any one suggest ?
Activity: 126
what are POS reward skim of this coin for every block hit?

the fixed POS reward skim for every normal block hit is 500%APR and there are other
rewards  u get when the block its the number ending with the numbers specified in the first page
u can get up to 10000%APR also...
Activity: 42
After sending my coins to staking pool is there any need of keeping my wallet open ?
No need to keep your wallet open after once you send coins to pool
Even it will show indication after any transaction,  them you can check your wallet
Activity: 14
With the promise of harnessing the power of Ethereum blockchain and smart contract, this business aims to completely revolutionize the way we view and use e-commerce platforms.
Activity: 112
Hi guys.
Thanks for the ann thread! I wanna know guys what is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale? Thanks in advance for your answer!
Activity: 98
Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I've become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the idea also…
I think you got some wrong information any one can participate in bounty
There is no position to participate in events
Activity: 70
This idea can really be the start of a whole new era in the crypto markets. I think this can be a very very huge sucess in the future. The dev team is really on point and i believe in them.
Activity: 78
This project is very good, I found this project has improved the content and have a good way to promote the project. The number of people who have known and participated in this project has increased compared to some time ago not long ago. I think you need to continue to improve this, I will continue to monitor this project, this project is very promising. You have made every effort and effort, I am very focused on this. When do you plan to deploy the project? Do you plan to expand the project to other areas?
Jump to: