Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 164. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I've become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the idea also…
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
how to store my coins secure and safely ?

You should always create backup of your private key, You can keep copy of private key on a USB drive but be careful, One more way is to print out the key in form of digits or QR code and keep it in a safe place be aware of little humans and animals as well. famous crypto billionaires, use this method, but they chose more complex way, cutting up key printouts in a few parts and keeping it in separate bank wallets.

Activity: 70
how to store my coins secure and safely ?
Activity: 21
why this Block-chain is different from banking ledgers ?

Block chain ledgers are very safe than banking ledger
And ledgers are transparent any one can see it
Activity: 21
Why is Decentralization So Important ?

Decentralisation serves safety to the transaction
And it is a peer to peer exchange there is no chance of entering their party
That's why people use block chain which is decentralised
Activity: 61

In banking ledgers we can't see any transaction, and it is little slow process and mainly bank acts as an mediator between
Two people but it's not same in crypto Ledgers  it does not act as mediator,  its peer to peer and the transactions can be seen by any one
In this world it shows how genuine it is
Activity: 52
What is Pow and POS?

POW means proof of work where u can mine
Ours is POS means proof of stake where you can stake,  in this you cannot mine
Activity: 84
What is Pow and POS?

POS means proof of stake and  POW means proof of stake
can any one explain me about "synchronizing" mean and why does it take so long ?
What is Pow and POS?
Proof of work is The validation of the work that happened and proving it is correct. DV8 coin follow this way of consensus to make sure the authenticity of the chain is good.

Proof of Stake is an alternate way of verifying and validating the transaction or block.This
will pick the Validator by the amount of stake coins a validator has and the respective age of the stake
What is Pow and POS?
Activity: 28
I looked at the idea every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
Activity: 130
what is ledger .......what are the specification ........on what basis it will work
what is  the unique feature of ledger in dv8 block chain
dv8 block reward is so different is that block rewards are different
at specific block and random so there is a chances of getting high ROI Even For Small Bag Holders
what is ledger .......what are the specification ........on what basis it will work
what is  the unique feature of ledger in dv8 block chain
After sending my coins to staking pool is there any need of keeping my wallet open ?
no need to open your wallet after send to the coin to staking pool....
Because it uses a peer-to-peer network, copies of the ledger are stored in many different locations, and unless you manage to track down every single one of them you can’t destroy it...
After sending my coins to staking pool is there any need of keeping my wallet open ?
Activity: 126
How Can we see the private blockchain transaction ??

in private blockchain we want to see the private block chain transaction
means we shod be the member of the block than only we can see the transaction
Jump to: