Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 165. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
How Can we see the private blockchain transaction ??
Activity: 84
I've never been part of a bounty program before. When do our 'shares' turn into dv8 coin? And how is the shares-to-dv8 ratio determined? and i'm waiting for that bounty
what are POS reward skim of this coin for every block hit?
what is the advantage of private black chain?

A private blockchain network requires an invitation and must be validated by either the network starter or by a set of rules put in place by the network starts

In private block chain all transactions will be secure and no beady can see the transaction in the private block chin....
what is the advantage of private black chain?

A private blockchain network requires an invitation and must be validated by either the network starter or by a set of rules put in place by the network starts
solo staking is easy or difficult?

it is easy but u should have higher end system and proper internet connection & proper current
u should run your system 24/7.......u think it is difficult means it will be difficult u think it is easy means it will easy.
I really like the When coin, it's easy to use. Is this what I imagined, Perhaps it will be interesting when this coin develops broadly later by covering all
Activity: 126
If in case of wallet is locked means either my wallet is will get stake or not ?

NO staking process will be stop when u unlock your wallet means your staking process will be continue from where it as been stopped...
The plan really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge project based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the plan, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
Activity: 126
I see an extremely high-quality coin. Interesting technology WhenSense. It sounds very intriguing and I'm looking forward to how it will work.

The coin has some information about this technology. I've heard that these are some links that you post on your coin and people clicking on the link can connect with you.

Ha ... it's curious, so you can attract even more customers for yourself. 

Looks curious. I would like to see a demonstration of the work of this coin ....
Activity: 154
I see an extremely high-quality coin. Interesting technology WhenSense. It sounds very intriguing and I'm looking forward to how it will work.

The coin has some information about this technology. I've heard that these are some links that you post on your coin and people clicking on the link can connect with you.

Ha ... it's curious, so you can attract even more customers for yourself. 
Activity: 154

Activity: 14
Hey, everyone! Seems like a very interesting plan,everything that's trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.
Activity: 98
Website is excellent, I agree, but today you need so much more than a website to succeed.Most important aspect will be adoption, getting merchants to use your tokens everywhere!!!
Activity: 28
Greetings,  What a good and interesting plan. Endorsed and highly supported by people of high caliber. This plan deserves my attention
Understandably, people spend a lot of time and effort around the idea, in some cases they can easily be disappointed with the small prize, buts as people said here, it's important that the plan succeeds.
Activity: 98
I hope whatever is on your whitepaper published on your website will be realized. So many projects with very detailed whitepaper but they ended up not successfully.
Mining--In DV8 it is a process of validating a transaction (or) block in a network by th process of complex
algorithms to prove and validate the correctness of the transaction and there by add the new
block to the chain.
Activity: 28
Hello  Seems like a very interesting idea,everything that's trying to make crypto more
convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote. Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.
Jump to: