Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 64. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I looked at the idea every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good !!
Activity: 130
What does staking exactly mean? To get coins into the wallet. The wallet has to be connected 24 h?

where staking means that a person can validate block transactions according to how many coins he or she holds. This means that the more Bitcoin or altcoin owned by a person as more power to generate the block
yes , if u want to do so staking then u need to keep ur wallet 24/7 on ....or if u want to take a easier way then opt staking pool where u need not keep ur wallet always on ...
Activity: 42
What does staking exactly mean? To get coins into the wallet. The wallet has to be connected 24 h?
The project with the concept of a platform about social media and advertising, There are many investors who are interested to join. and I believe that this project will be successful in the coming days..
Activity: 14
Some people are getting scared to buy DV8 coin. bcz of some foolish peoples gossip they are not believing DV8 coin. as the market value increase the price of the coin also increases gradually. belive in the project it as bright future in upcoming days
Activity: 56
what are the procedure for buying these coins ?? is there any extra charges for this??
how long does it take time to get dv8 coin to become mature?

I didn't come to know that yesterday my coins get mature and got stake hit but today it once again getting mature including both my coins and reward coins and what is the purpose of getting mature every time..!!
Hi team, I am very happy to be in this project,
That i gain the lack of knowledge about this coin and each an ever  information successfully,
Only because of the support by team members. thanks for all
Activity: 154
I think that dv8 coin is a very promising project. Stable and profitable minting project are in demand on the current cryptomarket.
It is very inspiring. I am sure that it will be on the top.
dv8 coin development space is actually very good, Be patient and wait for the market to pick up. dv8 coins will give you a good ROI.
Investment means long term and long term might be think as a profit thing. It would take a lot of patience and trust if you’re going to engage your money in it. But in return a higher money to be earned that makes it worth to wait.
i am just impressed by this project and i like to invest in this ...
coin features are very awesome and ...i just want to know about the secureness of this project ..anyone tell me the wallet security of this project !!
Activity: 112
investor in any cryptocurrency, you need to consider the volatility of the market as well as the possibility that you could lose everything you invest. Conversely, you could hit it big as the currency continues to grow in acceptance, giving you every reason to gain.
the price soon will start rising and there are many good reasons for that to happen very soon!
so you still have time to buy more coins and the price is still affordable!As we know this coins as a good features that will push the price up...
Activity: 70
Tell me, what will be the payment procedure, for example, will there be limits on the minimum payment amount? Or the  restrictions?
Activity: 98
dv8 coin is one of the best coin to other coins
And dv8 coin is good security and nobody can hack.
Activity: 126
Although the introduction of their white paper is about dv8 coin which describes her work, how to became popular, etc. The project itself is the most important. Their goal and the benefits that people can have if ever they will participate to this project.
Activity: 154
This project is very attractive for participants who want to invest their money in the development of this project do it fast n build ur future in less time.
Activity: 42
 dv8 coin all you need is to buy some coins and store it to the wallet app on your computer.

It will automatically generate the profit for you while your computer still in wake up.

Even though it will depends on percentage, but it's really easy to do.
Although the introduction of their white paper is about dv8 coin which describes her work, how to became popular, etc. The project itself is the most important. Their goal and the benefits that people can have if ever they will participate to this project.
Pages:
Jump to: