Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 66. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
everyone check the crypto bridge of dv8 now the price is increased and getting stable like last week so don't believe on others and don't sell ur coin
it is a loss for u only... the project never break trust some time the price may vary due to foolish peoples who don't have patience
Activity: 154
DV8 is a coin that has strong foundation and a stable price and i want to invest in this  . I am confident that my decisions will be profitable because I have researched and analyzed carefully before making decisions, My wish is for Dv8 coin to increase to its true value, and for coin to become stable and more strong in the future. I also wish that the community continue to grow as the Dev team develops more useful technology.
Activity: 56
Although the introduction of their white paper is about dv8 coin which describes her work, how to became popular, etc. The project itself is the most important. Their goal and the benefits that people can have if ever they will participate to this project.
Activity: 126
it is an opportunity for those who wants to buy  more DV8 coins.
the price will rise again so buy the coins as much you can and add in staking pool,there you will get more reward.
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
So?

This:

Hello all,  I have a question if you can help me:

According to the ANN page:

The LABH team consists of experienced professionals in the POS environment.

..but I'm unable to find any info about who they are, neither here or on the webpage - can someone provide me with this info & make it available to everyone please?

I like to know who I'm investing my time/effort/money with.

Thanks.

So not a single one of the shill accounts here knows who the team is?  Not even the OP?

OK, maybe someone can explain why the DV8coin & LABHcoin sites use the exact same description.

Word for word:

Or why every single shill account here posts in both their threads?

Record breaking fake/shill count for these two threads too:

& a few more:

Activity: 70
if you have sufficient weight of coins than other in staking pool you will enjoy good stake rewards , you dont have to sit in front of systems all day but you do have to check wallets and what going on frequently   
what are the benefits we can get from the staking pool??
You can get faster reward coins just putting your coins to staking pool and there is no need of super computers and high speed internet connection.

You get reward based on the scemme allotted
Activity: 70
how does block chain work what information it contains 
blockchain this is how it works , blocks contain public key hash and from which person the transactions are made are stored in blocks and people can see this 
how does block chain work what information it contains 
Activity: 14
How to caluclet the APR in staking pool  in DV8 COIN
DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR. ... DV8 coin has a good option to stake the coins that is Staking Pool, Its very .... proof of work is a requirement to define an expensive computer calculation, ...
By Reading the white paper i gain the lack of knowledge about this coin and also the features of the coin impresed me. and each and ever white paper gives us diffrent information and accurate information about the coin.  

My opinion is DV8 coin will be accepted by a lot of people in the world and especially in business, because  they need to transact more and more. and in DV8 there is no fees for transaction, deposit and withdraw. these are the features makes DV8 very special.
You can get faster reward coins just putting your coins to staking pool and there is no need of super computers and high speed internet connection.
Activity: 42
dv8 coin is just an opportunity to change the world for the better. Rich people, as always by turning it into a way of earning money.
and u get more rewards events also is the u participant in discord 
Activity: 112
There are some very good altcoin now, they cost just under $ 1,dv8 is one of them which is a good potential coin it is good to buy now and stake
what is the use of  premining ?
Pre-mining is used as for the pre sale and it gives for the coin developments like bounty's, airdrops, ...
In my own opinion, the best investment in this market is to buy dv8 coin i have read the white paper of this coin features and specs are awesome, i have also seen the road-map of dv8 coin team is working hard it is very good opportunity to invest in this coin i can expect good target soon
The people have started selling the coin for low price so the value of dv8 as became low,
but dont lose Your hopes the coin will definitely increase in future
i have invested 5000 coins how much reward i will get
it is depending on how many days you kept those coins in your wallet and also the maturity of the coins.
Pages:
Jump to: