Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 65. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It's great to keep dv8 coin in your wallet, and you're rewarded. And users can send BTC or LTC to their labh wallet and use it to buy labh without having to use exchange! In the future, labh plans to improve the technology to be able to expand the exchange with other coin
Activity: 112
Definitely a good idea with a good team, it's solving an issue that's very relevant to the 21st century and is in the forefront of innovation. Believe that you can make really good business.
Activity: 42
Team are very active in the promotion and business updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the project strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the plan more impressive and different from others.
Activity: 43
I would like to say to the protection of the project that the network of miners is really close to ideal, so the number of seconds in blocks can be calculated purely theoretically...
Activity: 112
DV8 coin project is an interesting concept and will be very useful for its users. Especially with a bounty campaign will certainly attract more investors and  hopefully the team can continue to develop innovations in order to compete with similar projects. good luck.
Activity: 56
There is nothing we cant do, they keep knocking us down but we will always get back up.just be strong and trust in this project.
The more exposure DV8 coin gets the easier. the price will be to rise after all of this low market period ends.
We all need to push for it together as it will benefit when the price is raised.
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

So?

This:

Hello all,  I have a question if you can help me:

According to the ANN page:

The LABH team consists of experienced professionals in the POS environment.

..but I'm unable to find any info about who they are, neither here or on the webpage - can someone provide me with this info & make it available to everyone please?

I like to know who I'm investing my time/effort/money with.

Thanks.

So not a single one of the shill accounts here knows who the team is?  Not even the OP?

OK, maybe someone can explain why the DV8coin & LABHcoin sites use the exact same description.

Word for word:

Or why every single shill account here posts in both their threads?

Record breaking fake/shill count for these two threads too:

& a few more:

Activity: 70
DV8 coin is definitely my favorite cryptocurrency to date. I am a huge fan of privacy coins, and this one stands out heavily to me in particular.
I believe strongly in the success of this project as the 2018 roadmap is very exciting.

Activity: 98
The DV8 coin white paper is a great read, plus the dev team come up with other fine features. Have a read.
yeah its a good way to make people read and understand the white  paper. in this way people get familiar with this project!
the more readings in this white paper the people will get more information and they can support  this project to be the best project in the crypto market.
Activity: 14
The DV8 coin white paper is a great read, plus the dev team come up with other fine features. Have a read.
The lowest price of DV8 coin could keep a while in order to involve  more people join the holder team.
dv8 coin exchange made very simple to understand if a new user or investor want to invest on coin or deposit money to buy dv8 coin.
Interesting coin. I am confident that DV8s COIN will take the leading position among private coins.
Technologically this coin is much better than similar coins.
More and more people are buying anonymous coins.
Activity: 98
In this coin we have more benefits such that no other coin has ........
this coin has fixed ROI 1000%APR for every normal block hit ...
and there are other rewards when block hits the number which is specified in the first page
where we can get reward upto 10000%APR .
Activity: 22
Hi team,  iam new to this crew,  this coin has a unique features and the coin spec is also interesting and I am with this team
Activity: 105
In this coin we have more benefits such that no other coin has ........
this coin has fixed ROI 1000%APR for every normal block hit ...
and there are other rewards when block hits the number which is specified in the first page
where we can get reward upto 10000%APR .
I don't care about the price right now. I will hold this coin in my wallet.
This platform is a complex ecosystem in which there are both trading platforms and communication services. So far, I have not noticed any negative points in this project, I'm curious
It gives me sadness for people who are giving away their dv8 at this time, in a few months the price will be rised.
 remember that when selling this the other person to buy for the price that is now, and his thought will be bought cheap.
and he will get more profit in future.
Pages:
Jump to: