Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 67. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Holding DV8 coin for some more days will definitely positive for the price in market. It’s good for make profit, if holders increases then surely price will increase.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
 Know about the coin it's really good but u have to make some change other than this it is really good! Firstly i congrats to the team members who are in this
And i wish them all the best I am happy to part of this
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
So?

Hello all,  I have a question if you can help me:

According to the ANN page:

The Dv8 team consists of experienced professionals in the POS environment.

..but I'm unable to find any info about who they are, neither here or on the webpage - can someone provide me with this info & make it available to everyone please?

I like to know who I'm investing my time/effort/money with.

Thanks.

So not a single one of the shill accounts here knows who the team is?  Not even the OP?

OK, maybe someone can explain why the DV8coin & LABHcoin sites use the exact same description.

Word for word:

Or why every single shill account here posts in both their threads?

Record breaking fake/shill count for these two threads too:

Activity: 56
The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you cannot really rely on cycles.you should make one strong decision and read the specs of the coin and invest
Activity: 70
i have invested 5000 coins how much reward i will get
reward depends upon how much days you are holding how much is your coin in weight age  and ageing of coins
Activity: 46
Merit: 10
What's market price which all people are looking for
Activity: 14
DV8 coin is better than other coins because coin is a decentralized cryptocurrency with a high level of security which is using as Script POW / POS (Hybrid) algorithm with self-regulating financial system which allows users to earn DV8 coin through mining, Staking and buying with the help of BTC and LTC...
i have invested 5000 coins how much reward i will get
I personally support DV8 coin  because I have believe in this, my hope is on dv8 is more. A lot of people already using and making good profit and also my hope is that one day it will rock in market.
Activity: 154
What do you think the reason for  decreasing of price dv8 coin ? A lot of people are selling or there is less demand ?
yes... that is main reason for decreasing the price of coin and already coin price is increasing do not worry about price it will recover soon.
how long does it take time to get dv8 coin to become mature?
DV8 is primarily (pos) coin. The max maturity of coin is 2 days.
anyone staking in this coin , i think staking is a new trend and its replacing mining , many investors are investing in POS coins for easy rewards

Yes, of course, I staking my coins. this is a new trend. I think this is what will replace the mining at the next stage of evolution of cryptocurrency.
this is pretty good opportunity to earn coins, BUT you have to choose very carefully projects, this is very important. Personally I following DV8 now
anyone staking in this coin , i think staking is a new trend and its replacing mining , many investors are investing in POS coins for easy rewards
Activity: 56
Hi i am new to this coin and i have interesting to this coin, official logo of this coin is just attracting me, seriously it is good.
not only coin logo is good coin specs and features are also good  Cheesy team is very supportive
wow... that's great thank you. i will go forward in this coin...
Activity: 42
public blockchain is that no one individual or company is able to control the information which is contained on the blockchain or the rules governing the blockchain. It is not possible for the “owner” of the blockchain to change the rules of the blockchain at his own wish
Activity: 112
Never sell your coins at low price . You just hold it  You set a target when you buy the coin and stick to it.you will be getting consistent stake rewards and i don't want to regret selling dv8 coins for cheap price and miss the profits
Activity: 130
What do you think the reason for  decreasing of price dv8 coin ? A lot of people are selling or there is less demand ?
Pump and dump is always there on the line but there are also so many factors that affect the price,
maybe pump and dump is really hard today because the volume of the investors is really unstable.
 so then I believe that the value and the price of the coin is also unstable.
Public-key cryptography is based on the concept of a key pair, which consists of a public key and a private key. Data that has been encrypted with a public key can be decrypted only with the corresponding private key.
DV8 coin is good for me bcz gradually increase of the coin. many peoples are hunting and investing in this project because they now the coin as better future in upcoming days
yes even i have invested in this coin because coin will perform good in future and reward will be good too
Pages:
Jump to: