Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 68. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
DV8 coin is becoming one of the best POS coin bcz of high rate of intrest and wallet features and very responsible team
Activity: 42
I learned about DV8 in twitter, wallet, discord and Telegram were prepared and I was very impressed. 
Especially the community of Discord is active Always, The staff's correspondence was very good, I think that DV8 is a safe project. 
this coin is active in many forums i did see many posts of happy investors too
DV8 coin is good for me bcz gradually increase of the coin. many peoples are hunting and investing in this project because they now the coin as better future in upcoming days
this coin is very good i really like the compound interest for staking although there are many coins which offer compound interest but those coins are improvements are not good this coin improvements and tam activity support is good investing in this coin really helps in gaining passive income
Dv8 coin is best for me bcz the transcation withdrawl and deposit fee is 0
Activity: 28
Great work!!!!The project has just started its business development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your business. I will follow the development of the platform in the future !!
I learned about DV8 in twitter, wallet, discord and Telegram were prepared and I was very impressed. 
Especially the community of Discord is active Always, The staff's correspondence was very good, I think that DV8 is a safe project. 
Activity: 56
Hi team, I am very happy to be in this project,
That i gain the lack of knowledge about this coin and each an ever  information successfully,
Only because of the support by team members. thanks for all....!!!!
 In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge project based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the plan, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
I looked at the idea every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
Activity: 112
i will stay long invest with this coin....impressive APR,ROI
up to date wallet updates. very responsive community
yes this project have high rate of intrest for every users , and staking pool also very well ...
without more risk we can earn on staking pool ..this project will be top on crypto in feature !
i will stay long invest with this coin....impressive APR,ROI
up to date wallet updates. very responsive community
Normally a bounty campaign should start parallel or even before ICO starts, so that you can attract more potential investors. They are still organizing the bounty campaign and the half of the ICO is already finished then.
Activity: 70
my favorite coin is DV8, because the transaction withdrawal and deposit fee is 0. and i know in a span of 6months or more price will be above 500 sat

I've been using DV8 coin and yes, its true. The transactions are all good , this project gives good benefits to the investors, they have provided many trading platforms . good wallet , coin tracker platforms , coin as everything that investors need
Activity: 98
Dv8 coin have advanced features makes the best for privacy coin.

yeah DV8 has best security and also it has their own wallet with good features like there is no fees for transaction, withdraw and deposit like this it has more special feature. DV8 coin is friendly everyone can invest with small amount also.
Activity: 154
dv8 coin can change our lives and let's make a good thing for this opportunity because when we make a mistake a big lost opportunity in
our life.
yes of course,now it is the best opportunity to buy DV8 coins and hold in wallet for some time, and already lot of people are showing their interest on this coin, lets grab this opportunity as soon as possible.
Activity: 70
Hi i am new to this coin and i have interesting to this coin, official logo of this coin is just attracting me, seriously it is good.
not only coin logo is good coin specs and features are also good  Cheesy team is very supportive
Activity: 56
Hi i am new to this coin and i have interesting to this coin, official logo of this coin is just attracting me, seriously it is good.
 my favorite coin is DV8, because the transaction withdrawal and deposit fee is 0. and i know in a span of 6months or more price will be above 500 sat
Activity: 98
I like DV8 coin because of its increasingly visible development and many people hunting for DV8 coin. Even though the features are also good and has best advantages.
Pages:
Jump to: