Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 69. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Dv8 coin have advanced features makes the best for privacy coin.
Activity: 56
dv8 coin can change our lives and let's make a good thing for this opportunity because when we make a mistake a big lost opportunity in
our life.
YEAH its a good opportunity so i brought more coins and hold in my wallet.
i know this coins as a good future.
People should get some DV8 coins now before the market recovers completely again and the price of the DV8 coin is rising.
i hope DV8 coin will Shock everyone in some days.
Activity: 154
it’s a good time to buy dv8 coin . What we need is just buy more coin and hold it .

yes of course it is good time to buy coins, but instead of just holding add your coins to staking pool. in staking pool you can get faster reward coins so you can make more profit than you expect.
Activity: 53
dv8 coin can change our lives and let's make a good thing for this opportunity because when we make a mistake a big lost opportunity in
our life.
the price seems low, but whatever im not loose hand to dump the coin
think before dumping the coins friends
Activity: 5
Why is this coin not listed in CoinMarketCap?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
stop SCAMING people... look at of those FALSE profiles commenting for keeping the threat up
Activity: 53
 Dv8 coin is one of the biggest opportunity that has given to us don't ruin it with just a simple fud and don't waste the chance to get a much better life.
it’s a good time to buy dv8 coin . What we need is just buy more coin and hold it .
YEAH It's really a great time to buy the coin when the price of the DV8 is low. 
It is the time to make money,  buy more, earn more
DV8 coin has more computing power when transaction happen you can validate your transaction very faster than other miners in the network and
hence may earn a fraction of a DV8 coin as a reward.
I learned about DV8 in twitter, wallet, discord and Telegram were prepared and I was very impressed..
Especially the community of Discord is active Always, The staff's correspondence was very good, I think that DV8 is a safe project....
i have seen many coins but this coin team is very active , team is working hard for progress of this coin
I am very impressed with the excellent features of DV8. Particularly the issue of self-exchange in your wallet will make the community more confident in the security, privacy and privacy of the exchange.
Activity: 28
DV8 COIN is a very beautiful project! You deserve more recognition, DV8 COIN can make it easy to use crypto coins. Continue like that I have DV8 COIN and I will not sell for months! The price does not reflect the value
Activity: 28
In my opinion dv8 is an extremely promising project! You can receive a stable passive income by installing a masternode or simply storing coins in your wallet. DV8 also provides investors with a unique feature to buy DV8 in the wallet itself! The project has an excellent team and great ambitions. I believe in DV8!
Activity: 98
I would personally like to invest in projects that have a long term future than a short term gain, for a short span. DV8 Coin,seems very promising to me to have a great future in the future run. Their flexibility of tool and security measures seems great.

Even i think future of this coin will be good as i am confident with my analysis and prediction i can expect good returns from this coin all though price is down now it will  recover in future
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
Team are very active in the promotion and business updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the project strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the plan more impressive and different from others.
I looked at the idea every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
I would personally like to invest in projects that have a long term future than a short term gain, for a short span. DV8 Coin,seems very promising to me to have a great future in the future run. Their flexibility of tool and security measures seems great.
Pages:
Jump to: