Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 70. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Actually, it is a nice thought. I have never thought about dv8 coin in this direction, but it can be a serious reason.
The main fact for me is dv8 coin’s plans. They have a serious business plan and desire to create a comfortable ecosystem for users.
To understand the inherent security risks in block chain technology, it’s important to understand
the difference between public and private block chains.
Activity: 56
the main benefit of blockchain is that no one can alter the transactions in the ledger ,
even no one can hack it has if it is secured by mathematical analogs  and the transactions can be seen by any one in the world
it shows how genuine it is...
Activity: 98
Recently i am seeing that the price of DV8 coin is increasing so there is no need to be fear or panic.but you have to smart in trading it will help you to earn more profit.
Activity: 130
dv8 coin cryptocurrency sector is very profitable compared to other investment sectors and it is very easy to invest. I get extra income by joining bounty and airdrops. I also fully trust the technology of blockchain
Activity: 42
Investors should be very careful with those ones and should have in-depth considerations before deciding to invest their money. Most of them are scam ones, part of them are real ones, and small part of them are good ones.
Good luck with your decision
  it is an opportunity for those who wants to buy  more DV8 coins.
the price will rise again so buy the coins as much you can and add in staking pool,there you will get more reward.
Activity: 154
I am also amazed about dv8. I exchanged some of my coin to dv8.
I am sure the coin has a bright and shiny future
yes of course, it is good to buy dv8 coins all time, now it is time to increase your coins so add your coins to staking pool, from this you can get still more profit than you expected.
Activity: 112
I think the project is having a noise right now, many people are having an interest about dv8 project. They are gathering information about it, and i think this is a good start for a project. Keep up the good work labh  team. I do believe that this will be a successful project..
dv8 Coin having compound weight of pool coins, As a results in higher rewards in pool staking than solo staking as compared, LABH team as provided great features and specs which makes this coin great ,its awesome for staking...
I'm moving all my BTC to buy every last one of these DV8coins. This is the next big thing guys, this is the btc 2.0 you were waiting for, So, don't repeat your mistakes anymore with this great coin!
Activity: 98
DV8 coin is a coin for people that really want to earn money. Developers made all possible to fulfill all customers’ requests and even more. I saw their source code of contract. I think it is really nice because they want to be helpful for their customers. They want to avoid any disappointments.

Activity: 49
DV8 is a coin that has strong foundation and a stable price and i want to invest in this  . I am confident that my decisions will be profitable because I have researched and analyzed carefully before making decisions, My wish is for Dv8 coin to increase to its true value, and for coin to become stable and more strong in the future. I also wish that the community continue to grow as the Dev team develops more useful technology.
Activity: 126
well, if  so smart and understands everything, why dv8 coin? associations don't need to be taken into count? My opinion is that people just want to be involved in trendy areas of activity, like most newly  what can you expect from her coins?
Activity: 154
   In the spirit of mass adoption we are likely going to see the death of PayPal and other payment gateways. Do you foresee the death of PayPal soon by Bitcoin? At some point people would want to feel safe in not tying their credit cards to any online payment gateway. Your thoughts?

Even if this happens it will take a lot of time to happen in my opinion. I think that most of the people or buyers are already used to dv8 and thus use it for all their needs. Also, there is sufficient market for both of these to co-exist in my opinion.
   In the spirit of mass adoption we are likely going to see the death of PayPal and other payment gateways. Do you foresee the death of PayPal soon by Bitcoin? At some point people would want to feel safe in not tying their credit cards to any online payment gateway. Your thoughts?
DV8 coin is not just, its the best opportunity to change the world for the better. Rich people, as always by turning it into a way of earning money.Great project very happy to be no this project..
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
These coins are so high that people can sell these coins with the high prices offered by buyers, not easy to transact in, it takes a long time.
A global network of computers uses blockchain technology to jointly manage the database that records and transactions. That is managed by its network, and not any one central authority. Decentralization means the network operates on a user-to-user (or peer-to-peer) basis
Pages:
Jump to: