Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 78. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What a pity.....no problem anyway, I'm here...let's start it again
Activity: 154
It is so strange to see how the price of dv8 falls. Why does this happen, who knows?
nope...don't worry, the price of dv8 coin is already recovering and up and down of coin prices is most common thing in all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 98
I'm still holding all my dv8 coin , although I wish I had sold some earlier and bought back in to accumulate even more.
For me instead of holding coins you can add those into staking pool, you can get faster rewards in staking pool from this strategy you will get still more profit and just holding.
the project moving with good volume and the team respose is also very well...!
hardwork of the dv's makes the project to became top of crypto ...!!
i hope this project will be top in feature ...! proud to be in this .....
Activity: 42
In DV8 coin you became successful or became very poor person. In this there are lots of profit and the risk can also be the reason for you to be successful, its very happy to say when i start to follow this project I was thinking that how to make profit on this and in the staking day by day my coins were increasing and I have never seen a day without staking from first day to till now..
To be honest, we should take first place easy, just a little bit more focus.
Maybe people don't like the hassle with registration..

People have to stay positive during this market wide dip and push harder than ever before. This is the only way success is guaranteed when the market changes to bullish again. 
To be honest, we should take first place easy, just a little bit more focus.
Maybe people don't like the hassle with registration..
Activity: 112
Labh coin is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market! I advise everyone to participate in it.I hope that the professional approach of the team to the success of the guarantee in the future.
dv8  coin was one  of  the most  profitable  projects and it  has a future.I get  as  much  as  coins  in  staking. happy to be in this community
Never sell your coins at low price . You just hold it  You set a target when you buy the coin and stick to it.you will be getting consistent stake rewards and i don't want to regret selling dv8 coins for cheap price and miss the profits
Activity: 98
I'm still holding all my dv8 coin , although I wish I had sold some earlier and bought back in to accumulate even more.
Activity: 84
It is so strange to see how the price of dv8 falls. Why does this happen, who knows?
Activity: 70
 I was in love with dv8 coin  in just few days: the positive vibe, friendly and helpful member, all focus in bringing dv8 to the top.
Good to know.
Hope that exchange will be helpful to us someday
Investing in Dv8 is very hope full and the coin specification is also very nice great project,I hope that the business will perform all that has been explained in the coin specification.
Activity: 43
Decentralization can be achieved in many ways.has paved the way by introducing the world to public blockchain technology, which has no central point of failure and is not controlled by just one entity. All of the information recorded on the blockchain is immutable, which means it cannot be changed after it has been officially recorded
DV8 coin is a decentralized cryptocurrency with a high level of security,which is using as Script POW / POS (Hybrid) algorithm with self-regulating financial system which allows users to earn DV8 coin through mining, Staking and buying with the help of BTC and LTC...
Great community, hard working team with real life usage features. Exposure to the community is huge.
High ROI and, POS and fast. Join this great project now!
how can we see the dv8ssp wallet?

If you have DV8 wallet and add your coins into staking pool means you coin also see the dv8ssp. like this who is having DV8 wallet they all can see the dv8ssp.
hi guys i have invested in DV8 , if i have any quires or some problems where i can contact the DV8 team
If you have face any problems in DV8, just you can post here or you can discus in DV8 coin discord server, you will get solution as soon as well.
team is very supportive they resolved wallet issue fast
Pages:
Jump to: