Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 73. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
hi if in case  at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected..?
 I am new for this coin ,and i like to invest and earn in this coin ,,anyone tell me that minimum and maximum how much can i invest ….
Activity: 98
I think the DV8 crypto currency market is a long-term investment markek. They are very valuable for long-term investment.

yeah but some time it depends on market price, if the price will satisfy for holders then they will sell coins in short time.
Activity: 154
Everyone , I also joined your team , have downloaded the wallet and received 10000 coins on the wallet , good luck with the project !

wow that's great did a good job,what is your next step?
I looked at the idea every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
i have just read the DV8 coin white paper it is really good and
DV8 coin has a good option to stake the coins that is  "Staking Pool",
 in this more number of blocks will be hit rather solo staking,
which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks.
Activity: 112
Team are very active in the promotion and business updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the project strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the plan more impressive and different from others.
Activity: 70
Implementation of the project was good, Your content and communication are very helpful to connect the users who are interested to the same field. Happy to see this type of project
Activity: 56
i am just impressed by this project and i like to invest in this ...
coin features are very awesome and ...i just want to know about the secureness of this project ..anyone tell me the wallet security of this project !!
yes the wallet is high secured nobody can hack this ...!and this topic is explained in previous page ,, you can see and know about that ....thank you.
Activity: 98
last time i have merged my coins in my wallet but every time it is getting split is their any option to set this without getting split

their is no option to merge the coin u have to merge manually every time when you got reward
I Received my 1000 dv8  also more than 24hrs ago and the coins are not matured yet. We will soon find out how that pos part is working. But i am also happy to eat my first stake soon.
Activity: 126
Everyone , I also joined your team , have downloaded the wallet and received 10000 coins on the wallet , good luck with the project !
Team are very active in the promotion and business updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to focus on the project strength so they can highlights those strength so It make the plan more impressive and different from others.
i am just impressed by this project and i like to invest in this ...
coin features are very awesome and ...i just want to know about the secureness of this project ..anyone tell me the wallet security of this project !!
Activity: 126
If you want to investment on crypto and make good profit then go with POS coin, for me DV8 coin is better and this is great and i'm going to get me a bag of these babies. They got an exchange paid for already so i'm ready to get them soon.
Activity: 43
I think the DV8 crypto currency market is a long-term investment markek. They are very valuable for long-term investment.

Long-term investment is very good, especially I prefer DV8 coin. Because long-term investments have many benefits and have the potential to grow more.
DV8 coin is a good team has a high chance of being successful.
my opinion in long term investment I will choose DV8 coin for long term investment because it is quite promising and many people invest in DV8coin hence I choose DV8coin
A global network of computers uses blockchain technology to jointly manage the database that records and transactions. That is managed by its network, and not any one central authority. Decentralization means the network operates on a user-to-user (or peer-to-peer) basis

Activity: 70
This project hve a exceelent option to stake the coins that is "Staking Pool"!!!!!!

Long-term investment is very good, especially I prefer DV8 coin. Because long-term investments have many benefits and have the potential to grow more.
DV8 coin is a good team has a high chance of being successful.
Pages:
Jump to: