Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 76. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
This coin reward is very good i invested few months before , getting good staking rewards so far . can i add more coin or can i only deposit once in staking pool ?
yeah fine... you can add anytime your coins to the staking pool, there is no restriction for that...
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
I was waiting for this price so i can add some coins at low price , this is good opportunity to add some i dont think price will fall from here as many will be buying coin for this price now volumes will increase for sure

It's a good opportunity to buy coins for cheap price and stake and hold the coins
Activity: 56
I also voted on twitter and retweeted.

All who havent done that already do that. So we can show them community power...

Have a nice week, waiting for friday

It's a good idea,  nice thinking about how to join people
Appreciating your brain
Activity: 42
I was waiting for this price so i can add some coins at low price , this is good opportunity to add some i dont think price will fall from here as many will be buying coin for this price now volumes will increase for sure
Activity: 70
It is a smart move from my point of view. It was too easy for newcomers to join. Keep up!
what smart move , what are you talking about , newcomers can join where Huh
how can we know how much ROI we are getting from pool daily does it will be mentioned in Wallet or should i search somewhere ??

This is something am also interested to know how my ROI can be checked so I know how much am earning.
i think you will be getting report of how much ROI and rewards you got after 24h , only members who are staking can see this 
Activity: 159
how can we know how much ROI we are getting from pool daily does it will be mentioned in Wallet or should i search somewhere ??

This is something am also interested to know how my ROI can be checked so I know how much am earning.
Activity: 154
A global network of computers uses blockchain technology to jointly manage the database that records and transactions. That is managed by its network, and not any one central authority. Decentralization means the network operates on a user-to-user (or peer-to-peer) basis
Holding and add DV8 coins to the staking pool is the safest bet out there, if you people aim for long term then don't have to worry about all the fluctuations, just wait for the final outcome and retrieve your profits.
This project hve a exceelent option to stake the coins that is "Staking Pool"!!!!!!
yes this is very special feature of DV8 coin, in staking pool you can get faster rewards than solo staking, DV8 has own wallet, these all features shows the genius of this coin.
Activity: 70
It is a smart move from my point of view. It was too easy for newcomers to join. Keep up!

This will bring more people to join the project... The price is exploding right now, but when the airdrop will finish ? I'm worried that many people will sell in mass their dv8...
Activity: 52
I also voted on twitter and retweeted.

All who havent done that already do that. So we can show them community power...

Have a nice week, waiting for friday
Activity: 84
This coin reward is very good i invested few months before , getting good staking rewards so far . can i add more coin or can i only deposit once in staking pool ?
ya you can add coin as you wish there is no restriction , you can stake as much as coin you have
do not worry, i am sure everything will be ok in a matter of time! we are a strong and growing community, we will give you all the support needed!
Activity: 112
I am sure that dv8 coin will become the most powerful financial system. Blockchain as a technology is an amazing invention that allows to solve thousands of problems in all sectors of the economy.this coin is not just an innovation it is a revolution...
dv8 coins are affordable, so many can invest in this project for long term, coin progress is really good it coin will give you good profit for long run 
after getting stake the coins are getting split into  two individual 
i dont know why its happening bcz of this my next stakeing is getting slow from day to day
any suggestion regarding this issue
Activity: 56
This project hve a exceelent option to stake the coins that is "Staking Pool"!!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: