Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 80. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I guess it is time to change something and DV8 coin’s team can make it real. I am glad that they don’t want to use only their own coins. They want to make it real for any cryptocurrency. By the way, they want to design a wallet that will accept a lot of cryptocurrencies. DV8 coin is a nice chance to increase your profits. There are so many impressive projects that can’t find enough money to realise their ideas.
Activity: 42
Explain what are the main advantages of staking pool ?

staking pool advantages are mentioned several times in previous pages
Activity: 56
With block-chain technology, the entire life-cycle of a trade execution, clearing and settlement  occurs at the trade stage. With a digital asset, trade is settlement, and the cryptographic keys and digital ownership they control can lower post-trade..
Activity: 98

In staking pool

You don’t need to leave your computer running, hence no electricity costs.
  Any advanced Coin Control decisions are taken care of by the pool
  You don’t need to install the wallet and get the staking working.
  You don’t need to keep up with wallet updates.

With these many advantages if you select good coin then it is really a good investment to make profits
I have no reasons to doubt about DV8 COIN.

Developers took all best features from all existing coins and designed something outstanding.

This financial product will help many Projects, Developers to raise their projects too.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
Good project! it's nice when the coin works and each time increases income. the coin as DV8 can trust. what reward is waiting for investors for participation in the chain of channels DV8?
A good project, I liked the design of the site, it was done qualitatively!
I want to see further development, I will observe with pleasure!
Activity: 70
Blockchain works like a Google spreadsheet that is open to all. The data in a blockchain is automatically stored in packets of information called blocks, hence the name. In the blockchain, a copy of the ledger file is shared between thousands of participants globally, also called miners.

not all blockchain are open to all , some are not visible to all they have restrictions depending on information like government records and all  

and you cant compare blockchain with google sheets it is different
Activity: 70
Although the introduction of their white paper is about dv8 coin which describes her work, how to became popular, etc. The project itself is the most important. Their goal and the benefits that people can have if ever they will participate to this project.
Yes whitepaper introduce the coin specs and there existence , i am really impressed with the roadmap of this coin team is working hard  and completing all tasks
Although the introduction of their white paper is about dv8 coin which describes her work, how to became popular, etc. The project itself is the most important. Their goal and the benefits that people can have if ever they will participate to this project.

In staking pool

You don’t need to leave your computer running, hence no electricity costs.
  Any advanced Coin Control decisions are taken care of by the pool
  You don’t need to install the wallet and get the staking working.
  You don’t need to keep up with wallet updates.

Activity: 154
Well, you just need to take a look on DV8 coin and make your conclusions about the team.
These guys know how to design a project that will attract public.
I agree that they need more resources.
I hope DV8 coin will have a great community to support other ideas.

YES future projects of this team are impressive. I hope that they will be able to realize these ideas.

I can’t find any information about the team. Do you know where I can find it? I am very interested in these people.
how the blockchain technology works in dv8 coin?

Block chain works on crypto graphic hash function.........

Is there is any Advantages of Blockchains.....

blockchains has 6 main features of advantages are transparency, reduced transaction costs,speed of sending values,decentralization,conclusions.
Activity: 154
Activity: 52
I have no reasons to doubt about DV8 COIN.

Developers took all best features from all existing coins and designed something outstanding.

This financial product will help many Projects, Developers to raise their projects too.
Activity: 84
how can we see the dv8ssp wallet?

who can use the wallet  and deposit coin and stake the coin in that access the wallet and get the information of the DV8 ssp
Activity: 112
how can we see the dv8ssp wallet?
The market now has a lot of coin you can choose one of them to trade,so DV8 coin is the olny project is having a noise right now in market, many people are having an interest about DV8 coin. they are gathering information about it, and this is a good features for a project. Keep up the good work DV8 coin team. I do believe that this will be a successful coin.
I have been thinking of investing money in dv8 coin project. Do you think it is a good idea or I should just continue trading cryptocurrencies? What is the main keys what I have to look on? I am making research by finding dv8 coin projects on rating agencies and dv8 listings. What should I also look on?  Thank you in advance for your answers
Activity: 53
Dv8 coin can provide anonymity, allowing users to send and receive truly private transactions using their  wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: