Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 79. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Explain what are the main advantages of staking pool ?

In staking pool

You don’t need to leave your computer running, hence no electricity costs.
  Any advanced Coin Control decisions are taken care of by the pool
  You don’t need to install the wallet and get the staking working.
  You don’t need to keep up with wallet updates.

With these many advantages if you select good coin then it is really a good investment to make profits
yes good staking coin is all you need make passive income
Activity: 56
Well, you just need to take a look on DV8 coin and make your conclusions about the team.
These guys know how to design a project that will attract public.
I agree that they need more resources.
I hope DV8 coin will have a great community to support other ideas...
Activity: 70
When i started my staking in wallet and all of the sudden i locked my wallet unknowing, weather my staking will start from
 first or it's continue from it left ?
No don't worry, I have also faced similar problems , nothing will happen it will be paused,  when you unlock it it continues rather than starting from beginning
Activity: 98
When i started my staking in wallet and all of the sudden i locked my wallet unknowing, weather my staking will start from
no worries, when you will open your wallet it will get start from where it was stop. you will get good results only...
I think the project is having a noise right now, many people are having an interest about DV8coin. They are gathering information about it, and i think this is a good start for a project. Keep up the good work DV8coin team. I do believe that this will be a successful COIN..
What is this perfect ledger mean and how is the Block-chain is an incorruptible ledger?

Ledger means a file which records all the transaction that took place ,  which can be seen by any one in the world
And why the block chain is called an incorruptible ledger is bcoz no one can change are alter the transaction that have already
Took place and even it is so safe so that it is secured by mathematical algorithm so that no one can hack it..
What is this perfect ledger mean and how is the Block-chain is an incorruptible ledger?
hi guys i have invested in DV8 , if i have any quires or some problems where i can contact the DV8 team
If you have face any problems in DV8, just you can post here or you can discus in DV8 coin discord server, you will get solution as soon as well.
Activity: 154
can any one explain what is mining ?is there any limit for mining

For your kind information DV8 coin is POS coin not a mining coin.
In DV8 you can stake the coin in staking pool and also you can do solo staking.
I am sure that this is one of the most promising projects  for investment. Undoubtedly, the project has many progressive ideas and new technological solutions..
The plan is interesting and I think this is a good business for the investors. but many projects are in the market. I am sure with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this project..
Activity: 112
DV8 coin has blockchain technology, blockchain is the best way to secure the information.Keeping records through blockchain is very secure. You cant break the blockchain, you cant change anything in the blockchain.
DV8 team looks like they know what they are doing. They have experience this this real of crypto and have stuff going good.  POS coins are great and i'm going to get me a bag of these babies. They got an exchange paid for already so i'm ready to get me a few soon.
DV8 coin is one of the best crypto and the more you know about this project, the more you can get profit that is increasingly useful for your future. also dv8 is very promising project.

Proof of Stake (PoS) concept states that a person can mine or validate block transactions according to how many coins he or she holds. This means that the more Bitcoin or altcoin owned by a miner, the more mining power he or she has.
My stakes have also decreased, I have a much larger wieght now than usual but I guess when I eventually get stake it will be bigger.
The longer you wait the more interest you get so that is no worries.
DV8 is an extremely promising project! You can receive a stable passive income by installing or simply storing coins in your wallet. DV8 also provides investors with a unique feature to buy DV8 in the wallet itself! The project has an excellent team and great ambitions. The project with the concept of a platform about social media and advertising, There are many investors who are interested to join. and I believe that this project will be successful in the coming days...
Activity: 112
I think investing on long term in DV8 is a very good idea because you tend to make huge profits from it. As the coin grows, your profit increases as long as the coin in which you invested is stable and has good potentials. You can buy coin when they are cheap or when price falls, hold it on long term and as the price rises, your coin begins to rise with the flow of market. Let's just look on the service and benefits that this dv8 coin is offering right now. As i read their white paper, they have a lot to offer, and if we can help them and support the team this will be a successful project.
Pages:
Jump to: