Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 81. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
It is good DV8 has its own wallet, not runs on Ether or Waves or any other.  It is awesome we can buy DV8 from wallet.  Never seen such a feature in other desktop wallet.
Activity: 70
what is the purpose of doing POS reward scheme in a random  position.
Activity: 98
This is the dv8 coin  that will help them in translating , i think so and it's very good. i hope this project will be success

Ya DV8 can translate many language, from this it will be easy to do transaction
There are many benefits in this coin
There are so many event to encourage the people
The team is working very hard
Nice to be in this team
V8 Coin has  compound weight of pool coins, as a results in higher rewards than solo staking in wallet.
So there is no restriction for submitting the number of coins to the pool.
The Dv8 team is very impressive. Always finding ways to make the wallet and coin stronger. It's already built on a strong foundation and
is only getting stronger. Glad I got into the staking earlier and i am getting coins .
Activity: 154
With block-chain technology, the entire life-cycle of a trade execution, clearing and settlement  occurs at the trade stage. With a digital asset, trade is settlement, and the cryptographic keys and digital ownership they control can lower post-trade...
Activity: 56
Invest on dv8 coin it has good future and project is going on well.
What I like about this project is it tackles the very basic transaction between different merchants and banks . Crypto usage is still a taboo for merchants as volatility sets in but they are really open to the idea of the idea of handling the process of conversion. Team are very active in the promotion and business updates. Great info to attract investors if the team will get some good results after this for sure we will see good numbers of investors to join the ride this DV8 coin can be big in this coming time better to assess well and buy some if you have btc inside your wallet good luck dev.
Activity: 112
In current generation everyone wants to earn more money for living happy life, earning more money is not easy but in DV8 coin you can easily earn more profit. so do invest on DV8 coin earn good profit and live happy life.. Decentralization can be achieved in many ways.has paved the way by introducing the world to public blockchain technology, which has no central point of failure and is not controlled by just one entity.
Activity: 52
DV8 coin is the excellent coin for a good investment, a coin that makes you happy the day and much more , DV8 really excellent, now it is becoming the my currency of trust.  I think it's continues the same it will be number one coin in the top 10 in Crypto Bridge The plan is very good and if you really thrive in actualizing your plans, then I suppose it will be nice.DV8 coin has No restriction on number of coins that can be submitted to the pool

i'm greatful to particapate in the project like this  because the feature of this project is very interesting i will continue my support in this dv8 project...
yeah... the team is very active and the coin price also stable. very rare to see this project in crypto, the ROI of the coin also very high compared to other coins.
Blockchain works like a Google spreadsheet that is open to all. The data in a blockchain is automatically stored in packets of information called blocks, hence the name. In the blockchain, a copy of the ledger file is shared between thousands of participants globally, also called miners.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
i'm greatful to particapate in the project like this  because the feature of this project is very interesting i will continue my support in this dv8 project...

ya the team is working very hard for its success , and ya it will get its success soon as because the team is working very hard
Let's just look on the service and benefits that this dv8 coin is offering right now. As i read their white paper, they have a lot to offer, and if we can help them and support the team this will be a successful project.

ya through the white paper they  are giving full information about the coin this makes people to understand more about the coin
Open APR means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that...
Let's just look on the service and benefits that this dv8 coin is offering right now. As i read their white paper, they have a lot to offer, and if we can help them and support the team this will be a successful project.
Decentralization can be achieved in many ways.has paved the way by introducing the world to public blockchain technology, which has no central point of failure and is not controlled by just one entity. All of the information recorded on the blockchain is immutable, which means it cannot be changed after it has been officially recorded..
Activity: 42
How do you think this project is promising in terms of price growth? As far as i understand the developers are trying to make the demand always be more than the supply that will contribute to the stability of the DV8 COIN and its growth ?
I see many investors getting good rewards and and team response is also good this coin will return good profits to investors in present and future 
I think investing on long term in DV8 is a very good idea because you tend to make huge profits from it. As the coin grows, your profit increases as long as the coin in which you invested is stable and has good potentials. You can buy coin when they are cheap or when price falls, hold it on long term and as the price rises, your coin begins to rise with the flow of market.
Pages:
Jump to: