Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 75. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I think investing on long term in dv8 is a very good idea because you tend to make huge profits from it. As the coin grows, your profit increases as long as the coin in which you invested is stable and has good potentials. You can buy coin when they are cheap or when price falls, hold it on long term and as the price rises, your coin begins to rise with the flow of market.
Activity: 84
I was waiting for this price so i can add some coins at low price , this is good opportunity to add some i don't think price will fall from here as many will be buying coin for this price now volumes will increase for sure
Activity: 98

I have a Strong feeling, that soon the price of dv8 coin will Go HIGH! and those who didn't invest in this coin  will all get sick

yeah definitely the price will top and already increasing rapidly... yes every one will come for sure, i think they will not miss this opportunity.
Activity: 154
before the price hitting buy some coins hold for some days...price will go up

Really nice thinking, but instead of just holding coins you can add those in to staking pool there you can get more and faster rewards, so you can make profit more than you expected.
Activity: 112
This is how you can withdraw your coins from dv8
1.Select Accounts on the left side of the page.
2.Select  Wallet.
3.Select the Withdraw button at the top-right.
4.Provide the requested information for your bank account if requested.
5.Confirm the withdrawal.
I am sure that dv8 coin will become the most powerful financial system. Blockchain as a technology is an amazing invention that allows to solve thousands of problems in all sectors of the economy.this coin is not just an innovation it is a revolution...
I think everyone is in here for the long run.This is a great thing to see and I definitely think this project with stay with us a bit longer - really looking forward. they can put the things the envision into reality.
Activity: 84
before the price hitting buy some coins hold for some days...price will go up
Activity: 53

I have a Strong feeling, that soon the price of dv8 coin will Go HIGH! and those who didn't invest in this coin  will all get sick
Activity: 70
I have seen so much growth with this project than with few others which got launched at the same time. The community is
still growing as more and more people come to know about Dv8 coin.
Activity: 56
Let's give the dv8coin team a chance to prove themselves that they have a good project.

Also, give chance to dv8 coin  a chance to prove herself that is, blogger, etc but also she can be good in block chain and cryptocurrency.

This project is not about dv8 itself, but the service that they can create with the support of many investors and people....

Each project is beautiful in its own way, This DV8 project has its pros and cons, It's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time, I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!

Coins that generate new blocks through proof of stake (PoS), which means the rate of validation of transactions on the blockchain occurs according to how many coins a person holds. Amazing team, hard working team with real usage features. Exposure to the community is huge. High ROI, POS and fast. So whats not to like. Joins as fast as you can 
I looked at the idea every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
Activity: 49
This coin is looking really cool.  I love that crazy new feature in their wallet which i've never seen before. can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet, This could open up so many possibilities for cool features that can be added for easability and usability. It will be cool to see how this pans out. staking pool is one of the best staking to increase our coins, Should i want to keep my system On till stake hit complete ?

Activity: 52
Open APR means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that, The Dv8 team is very impressive. Always finding ways to make the wallet and coin stronger. It's already built on a strong foundation and is only getting stronger. Glad I got into the staking earlier and i am getting coins.
A lot of helpful information is posted and looks very professional. Dev team is really responsible and hardworking. Wonderful job!
This is the moment when you need to start looking for real and solid projects as DV8.
buy more coins and hold.
Activity: 70
If we can find the right coins and right place, then we can make profit too. because there is too many coins to be choose and we need to select and search one by one until we can found the right one. and i am agree that now maybe its the right time for us to invest in DV8 coin...now its the best high pos coin available on market.
Activity: 154
I also voted on twitter and retweeted.

All who havent done that already do that. So we can show them community power...

Have a nice week, waiting for friday
seriously it is very good idea, it is help us to promote our project. guys go with this and lets make dv8 still strong.
Pages:
Jump to: