Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 77. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I beleive in this project.. lets take the recent scenario.. some whale sell a large number of dv8 yesterday and it was eaten in some hours.. the price is soon going to rise.
Activity: 53

Dv8 is one of the most promising projects. I am confident too that it won't let us down because it has all the
elements to be one of top altcoins, active devs, solid tech, huge community support. Just hold and get rewarded in the future.
Activity: 154
DV8 coin is very good coin i will read the all points of this coin... development space is actually very good, Be patient and wait for the market to pick up. DV8 coins will give you a good ROI I believe that we should keep coin at least three years to take really good profit

Our community is growing so fast. I want to thank all of our members for helping us make the Dv8 community one of the
fastest growing crypto communities in the world!
Activity: 56
Now is a good time to buy dv8 coin and earn huge profits in the future. Bitcoin is widely accepted worldwide, with a growing number of transactions and development across the globe...

i think dv8 is special because it is control and manage by yourself no third party need to tell you should run your investment that is why is called a decentralized platform
Activity: 98
Always investors will search this type of projects, because this projects has very good price, security, own wallet and unique features like staking pool. these all shows that the genius of project so DV8 is always good for me and many investors.
what i knew is coin and project is good , i think investors should play smart they should know when to get in and out and make profits , or they should have patience and wait for long term to get good returns   
Activity: 154
DV8 is very good project concept coupled with a professional working team that is very skilled in their respective fields, I am sure this project will be a big success and grow rapidly. hopefully many investors are investing in this project. i am also telling from my person experience.
I looked at the idea every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
Activity: 52
As I saw, I can assure you all that this project has a high-qualified team and strong community......

I really think that it could replace btc. You need to notice that they have different problems now.

nice concept n project by dv8 team..really appreciate d work done by this team..glad to join this project..wish all d best to team in future
a very good project concept coupled with a professional working team that is very skilled in their respective fields.hopefully many investors are investing in this project.The team is well-known and experienced, I think the project will be successful.
The project is good and idea is excellent terms of investment.The project has a very strong community.good luck.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
What are the current exchanges?  There are many new exchanges now that don't seem to take much $ to get on, or nothing at all.
It is nice to see that developers really care about their community.

I read some articles from the blog and it was amazing.

I like to stay tuned..
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
this coin is constantly attracting , growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market! I advise everyone to participate in it.I hope that the professional approach of the team to the success of the guarantee in the future.
dv8  coin was one  of  the most  profitable  projects and it  has a future.I get  as  much  as  coins  in  staking. happy to be in this community

yes even this as brought profit to me also because it as a very good mass of people working behind this team , nice to be in this team
this one of the best POS coin i ever used , Great
It is so strange to see how the price of dv8 falls. Why does this happen, who knows?
investors dont have patience in holding the coin , patience counts in making profits
absolutely i have seen many investors as soon as they buy the coin next moment they are thinking of double the investment and getting rich , price dont go up as soon as they buy it takes time 

yes waiting for the good price will show the simple logic of investors..! but many of people don't have patience to wait for that ...
i suggest them to wait for the good price ,hold their coins still the price became high ...!!!
It is so strange to see how the price of dv8 falls. Why does this happen, who knows?
investors dont have patience in holding the coin , patience counts in making profits
absolutely i have seen many investors as soon as they buy the coin next moment they are thinking of double the investment and getting rich , price dont go up as soon as they buy it takes time 
the main benefit of blockchain is that no one can alter the transactions in the ledger ,
even no one can hack it has if it is secured by mathematical analogs  and the transactions can be seen by any one in the world
it shows how genuine it is...
Pages:
Jump to: