Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 74. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Investment means long term and long term might be think as a profit thing. It would take a lot of patience and trust if you’re going to engage your money in it. But in return a higher money to be earned that makes it worth to wait.
Activity: 28
What are the advantages of staking in POS crypto like DV8?
advantages are same in all coins , its the features , team response and the future of the coin and how much reward does the coin offer  which we should see and invest , this coin is good if we compare with many other coins
the main advantage is they giving high  rate of intrest APR ...and compare to other project this coin have good volume ..and the price also increasing day by day ...!!
Activity: 42
advantages are same in all coins , its the features , team response and the future of the coin and how much reward does the coin offer  which we should see and invest , this coin is good if we compare with many other coins
Activity: 56
The staking pool is the best options in this project go throw users you get more rewards coins u get
Activity: 70
how can we know how much ROI we are getting from pool daily does it will be mentioned in Wallet or should i search somewhere ??

This is something am also interested to know how my ROI can be checked so I know how much am earning.
i think you will be getting report of how much ROI and rewards you got after 24h , only members who are staking can see this 
yes you will get stake reports 
investing is upon investors and there needs and there capital ,there are cheap and costly coins in market , it depends how much can risk they can afford and how much profits they are targeting
For investors who are having less capital can buy this coin because it is in cheap price now and there is less risk of holding it as they can afford less risk ,

yes you are right it is good for small investors too like me i do get good stake rewards and i am happy that i have invested in this coin
Activity: 53
Dv8 coin price can rise every moment.it is best opportunity for investor. People can buy this coin with no risk.
i am just impressed by this project and i like to invest in this ...
coin features are very awesome and ...i just want to know about the secureness of this project ..anyone tell me the wallet security of this project !!

I am just posting what I know in this project .. I  also don'know more  about this ,am still learning and showing my intrest on this project ...and I thought this information will  help you .. that's why i am posting here !!

this wallet is high secured nobody can hack this ..!!
DV8 brings a ‘never seen before’ feature in the wallet which is a unique feature to buy coins in the wallet itself!
This feature is only available for Bitcoin and Litecoin.
You can send BTC or LTC to your DV8 wallet and use it to buy DV8 without having to use an exchange!

and also you can stake your coins in your own Dv8 wallet with high rate of intrest APR and another one is staking pool ,you can earn more rewards in staking pool also with well features .

is there any deposite fee's in staking pool ? and any administrative and withdraw fee's are compulsory ??

i am also have a question is there any restrictions about to submit the coins to staking pool ?? ..shoul i submit any minimum number of coins ??

I think for more details about staking pool .. we must follow the discord server of this coin , or go through whitepaper that is provided in this coin website !!

there is no restrictions about the coins submitted to the staking pool , and another good feature is there ois no any transaction fee's are there , there is zero transaction fee ...!!
yes join the DV8 discord server and check more details about the staking pool ...!!
coin features are very awesome and ...i just want to know about the secureness of this project ..anyone tell me the wallet security of this project !!

I am just posting what I know in this project .. I  also don'know more  about this ,am still learning and showing my intrest on this project ...and I thought this information will  help you .. that's why i am posting here !!

DV8 brings a ‘never seen before’ feature in the wallet which is a unique feature to buy coins in the wallet itself!
You can send BTC or LTC to your DV8 wallet and use it to buy DV8 without having to use an exchange!

and also you can stake your coins in your own Dv8 wallet with high rate of intrest APR and another one is staking pool ,you can earn more rewards in staking pool also with well features .

is there any deposite fee's in staking pool ? and any administrative and withdraw fee's are compulsory ??

i am also have a question is there any restrictions about to submit the coins to staking pool ?? ..shoul i submit any minimum number of coins ??

I think for more details about staking pool .. we must follow the discord server of this coin , or go through whitepaper that is provided in this coin website !!

I am just posting what I know in this project .. I  also don'know more  about this ,am still learning and showing my intrest on this project ...and I thought this information will  help you .. that's why i am posting here !!

Dv8 coin has a great and very supportive community. The price will go higher and higher. Let's do it and make all our dream come true.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you cannot really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this business, as well! Don't put all the eggs in one busket!
I see that the team contributes in the forums, they are responsive to the community, here the communication it is important to build trust, in addition they have an attractive reward scemme so as to make people attract
dv8 certainly changes everything I know about privacy. I was so lucky to find it. The features of it, the team behind doing hardwork and the outstanding community are all I want to share with my friends
Activity: 154

Activity: 98
investing is upon investors and there needs and there capital ,there are cheap and costly coins in market , it depends how much can risk they can afford and how much profits they are targeting
For investors who are having less capital can buy this coin because it is in cheap price now and there is less risk of holding it as they can afford less risk ,
Activity: 154
One of the main advantages of staking is that it eliminates the need to invest in expensive mining hardware. You just need to buy the coins and hold them in your wallet. The next thing to do is to sit back and watch as your wallet balance grows in value. It’s quite an easy way to make money.

The other advantage of staking is that it gives you a guaranteed and predictable source of income. That’s because, the value of coin increases in predictable figures.
Activity: 98

I believe on your team .Best of luck for your team ..I know this project will become successful ..
and this project will sound's on social media ...very hardworking team and well response for the dev's ...
hope work more for the project and i wish lot of investors will like this ... i am already loved it ...
Pages:
Jump to: