Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 83. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
A great and very, very interesting plan! Everything is put clear for a person to understand what they invest into. I would like to participate in it, as I really believe it will be profitable and very popular.
Activity: 98
how much time needed to stake a coin in wallet.what is the minimum coin to start the stake in both staking pool or if we done staking through system by our-self?
staking time depends on the compound wait of coins in your wallet. and as a initiator you should have 100 coins to add staking pool from your wallet.
Activity: 154
anybody please tell me about the wallet of this coin ..!!
where can i see the coin specifications Huh
DV8 coin has its own wallet, ther is no fees for transaction, withdraw, and deposit. it is having very good security.
you can see the specification in whitepaper in this coin and also you can see in website.
Activity: 70
how much time needed to stake a coin in wallet.what is the minimum coin to start the stake in both staking pool or if we done staking through system by our-self?
It is depend upon how much coin your maintaining in wallet and if u having more coin in wallet means you wallet going to hit the stake early, there is no need of minimum coins how ever if you hold more coins you get good rewards and faster it is almost same for solo and pool staking but solo you will get rewards later in group you will get stake faster
Activity: 42
Activity: 56

this coin have high secured wallet nobody can hack that and ,
you get more details and features , specifications of this coin ...you just visit the whitepaper of this coin..

can you send me the white paper link ?!!
yes
 https://dv8coin.com/files/dv8-whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 28

you get more details and features , specifications of this coin ...you just visit the whitepaper of this coin..

can you send me the white paper link ?!!
Activity: 56

Activity: 28
Activity: 26
This coin - is and will always be a scam.
It is called DV8 for a reason.....
Because they stole your money 7 times before.
Yes, they did it to me too.
F -U Dev team....
My plan is to keep the coins bought for several years, no matter what the circumstances and price fluctuations, DV8 coin performance is good I will eventually make profits , all though i am receiving good staking rewards now
Activity: 154
What is the minimum time to withdraw our reward or ROI in Staking pool & what is the procedure
It will take 24 hours to withdraw your reward coins from staking pool.
you can withdraw your coins from bot-commands in your discord server.
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the dv8 wallet,only dv8 coins should be kept in wallet?
No... never you can not keep other coins in DV8 wallet.it is very unique.....
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the dv8 wallet,only dv8 coins should be kept in wallet?
Activity: 112
The plan is interesting and I think this is a good business for the investors. but many projects are in the market. I am sure with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this project
What is the minimum time to withdraw our reward or ROI in Staking pool & what is the procedure
Activity: 53
I have seen dv8 coin project. The planning and route are very clear. As long as the project is kept up to date, I believe I can get a higher return.
Activity: 70

Dv8 coin showed that it can be trusted and intelligent, despite all the SPAM
issues and accusations, I'll be looking to the future and dv8 is in that vision.
DV8 platform makes it easy for users to make transactions via the DV8 wallet. Users can send LTC and BTC to the DV8 wallet and use it to buy DV8 without having to use an exchange.
Activity: 112
DV8 is mostly focused on using blockchain technology for the smart economy which will make numerous facets of the economy far more efficient.
Pages:
Jump to: