Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 84. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
DV8 coin has more computing power when transaction happen you can validate your transaction very faster than other miners in the network and
hence may earn a fraction of a DV8 coin as a reward.
Activity: 56
i want the information of staking rewards for the investors ,in this coin !! anyone help me for this !!
i decide on that how much can i invest and much i can get !!
mention the rate of intrest APR ...

if you want all these information ..please check the coin specifications in the first page of this form ..
there is all informations of coin specifications ..and also you can get more information through whitepaper in the project website ...!

here some information of POS rewards ...

POS Reward Scheme:

Fixed 500% except blocks ending in:

08,88 – 10000%
11,77,99 – 7500%
00,22,33,44,55,66 – 5000%
18,28,38,48,58,68 – 2000%
05,12,15,25,32,35,42,45,52,62,72,75,82,85,92,95 – 1000%

all the best ...
i want the information of staking rewards for the investors ,in this coin !! anyone help me for this !!
you can get all information in  the first page and also you can get the more informations in social media like facebook , telegram , twitter ..
and through the discord also ..!!

if you want all these information ..please check the coin specifications in the first page of this form ..
there is all informations of coin specifications ..and also you can get more information through whitepaper in the project website ...!

can i get whitepaper link ... please send me that , i want more information about  the coin specifications and features so !!
Activity: 52

Activity: 28
Activity: 70
hi guys i have invested in DV8 , if i have any quires or some problems where i can contact the DV8 team
just join to DV8 discord server through this link and contact the team
https://discord.gg/hDGdDkD
Activity: 42
This blockchain is quite stable. I have seen many coins recently that keep on forking even after dev patches. This one has Pow/Pos/Mn going on so it seems it is hard to attack. The team is also very professional on discord, I believe this one can survive past the incertitude phase. Good Luck

yes i have invested in 4 coins including DV8 , this coin blockchain is quite stable 
Activity: 98
hi guys i have invested in DV8 , if i have any quires or some problems where i can contact the DV8 team
Activity: 154
what is the benefits of staking ?? in dv8 tell me anyone ...
In staking process we will get reward coins.
yeah... and  DV8 coin there are two ways for staking, one is solo staking and another is staking pool.
many people are always choose staking pool because it is very easy to handle and you can get faster rewards than solo staking.
In staking process we will get reward coins.
DV8 coin is very safe for investment because this coin is already implementing in worldwide and also lot of people have invested on DV8 coin.In this coin we are not facing any taxes or any charges while doing transaction and it is completely control by holders only.
Activity: 112
The coin is very volatile. This is good for trading! I'm fine on it getting a profit. Soon the listing to a new stock exchanges and we will see price x 10 , I think to the moon continued
 The community definitely appreciates the teams efforts. It isjust that here the discussions can be really fruitfull so maybe someone from the team can stop by here and there and post some news or answers.
Dv8 bring much hype on their stakeholder. I think this will be long last project.
Activity: 112
The benefits of staking pool is that u need not to have minimum coins to deposit and there is no fee for adding the coin to the staking pool and even if ur wallet is closed that staking process will be going on... Which we can't do on solo staking
Activity: 154
Another question I have a computer does not allow you to keep a long wallet online, after all the manipulations, you can close the wallet? Or it should still be kept open before distribution? Well, you clearly need to keep the online
still i did not participated in airdrop or any other events , anyone inform me about this !!
when it starts ?? and also i want other events informations ....so plz anybody help me for this....
Activity: 28
This is the right time for us to profit more by buying altcoins that we believed to skyrocket for future because I'm quite sure that crypto values will increase and the market will recover from this huge dips. Just try to pick the coin that will have great performance , i think DV8 coin is really good pick for the investments
Pages:
Jump to: