Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 85. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
what is public key and a private key ? can i  get private key generated from public key
The Public Key is what its name suggests - Public. It is made available to everyone via a publicly accessible repository or directory. On the other hand, the Private Key must remain confidential to its respective owner.

That means that the (public key) can be obtained through the (private key),

But you can’t obtain the (private key) through the (public key). That way, people who know your (public key) can’t find out your (private key) information.

And that’s a good thing or else everybody could find out your (private key) if they know your (public key)

As every one know that to stake the coin through the staking pool the staker dont need power,system,or other connectivity but if we want to stake the same coin with out using staking pool means do we need minimum coins to stake and we need system to run?
of course we need super computers and high speed internet connection with 24*7 current in solo staking.no need of required minimum coins.
Activity: 154
what is public key and a private key ? can i  get private key generated from public key
public key: A public key is a cryptographic code that allows a user to receive cryptocurrencies into his or her account.

private key: A private key is a sophisticated form of cryptography that allows a user to access his or her cryptocurrency
Activity: 42
how long does it take time to get dv8 coin to become mature?

It will take just 12 to 24 hours to mature coins in wallet, some times it will take few hours extra also due to less coins in your wallet.
hi now i decided to stake my coins, is there any minimum requirement of coins ?

fine... just you better to go for staking pool there you can get good rewards and there is no minimum coins to stake.
Activity: 28
Looks like a really interesting project. Went and read over the whitepaper, it's very well written. Definitely a step above the rest of the shitcoins. Good luck with the campaign and the coin!
hi now i decided to stake my coins, is there any minimum requirement of coins ?
Activity: 84
To be honest, this rapid growth of overall market scares me a bit. It is very nice while it goes up, but as the saying goes, what goes up must go down. I am scared of some big crash after this.
Well, many altcoins have huge gains these days and looking for example at TRON on CMC, I can understand your feelings. But I believe that growth of DO is a bit different, there are no big pumps and I do not think that there will be so massive panic selling in case of market crash. But anyway, in case of crash, there should be a consequent growth again
Activity: 112
To be honest, this rapid growth of overall market scares me a bit. It is very nice while it goes up, but as the saying goes, what goes up must go down. I am scared of some big crash after this.
how long does it take time to get dv8 coin to become mature?
The project with the concept of a platform about social media and advertising, There are many investors who are interested to join. and I believe that this project will be successful in the coming days
Activity: 112
As every one know that to stake the coin through the staking pool the staker dont need power,system,or other connectivity but if we want to stake the same coin with out using staking pool means do we need minimum coins to stake and we need system to run?
If u don't want to choose staking pool then u can do solo staking  in which u must have minimum coins tostake and even u should keep ur wallet 24/7 on.., the system should be high-end and there should be proper current and internet supply which is difficult to do, so most of the people choose pool for staking
Activity: 53
i am tryng to stake in windows, wallet keep gettng the "failed to load " message.
anyone  have any ideas on how to fix this pls?
Activity: 70

My faith in the coin grows stronger everyday. The devs are doing an excellent job.  I will say that  many probably don't see the huge
 potential of this coin.
I suggest u that staking pool is the best as in that u will be not having any risk has there u need not to have minimum coins to stake,  and there are other benefits to but in case of solo staking it's little difficulty and even in pool the staking get faster than compare to solo.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
There is no minimum or maximum investment, there are no such rules, Its our wish how much coins we have that much we can invest...
yeah we can invest any amount, these advantages only can see in DV8 coin, investing in this coin is very secure and very profitable.

Ya and the fee for transaction is free,  this helps people who cannot afford the transaction fee
There is no minimum or maximum investment, there are no such rules, Its our wish how much coins we have that much we can invest...
yeah we can invest any amount, these advantages only can see in DV8 coin, investing in this coin is very secure and very profitable.
Activity: 56
why it's important to read white paper will white paper provide all details about the project ??

It gives full Specification of the coin this helps people to understand more about the coin
People get more and more information about the coin
Pages:
Jump to: