Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 87. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
most of the people dump their coin for low price....dont panic hold the coin for sometime u will surely get the good price
dv8 will go up
Do not dump coins DV8 coin as good potential for higher prices just hold your coins with less risk you will get good rewards have patience or else you wont be able to make profits in your investments
Activity: 28
hi,team i am delighted with ur project,as ur DV8 logo is nice,it as strong team built and it as unique feature ....
and i think that in future the coin will be in 1st place in the cryptobridge ,happy being with this team
Activity: 56
Hi everyone,  the plan of this coin is going well,  and the logo is so attractive and looks superb
And even the coin is making some noise in the cryptobridge.. This coin rocks
Activity: 28
DV8 coin is the excellent coin for a good investment, a coin that makes you happy the day and much more , DV8 really excellent, now it is becoming the my currency of trust.  I think it's continues the same
it will be number one coin in the top 10 in Crypto Bridge
when we are staking the coin in stake pool means if the reward points will come to our wallet or where it will deposite
Activity: 62
WoldPool | DV8 coin (DV8) Mining Pool  | http://wold.by/
NEW PORT FOR DV8

Host: wold.by
Algo: scrypt
Port: 3433
User: Your wallet address
Password: c=DV8
Fee: 1%
Payout: Every 2 hours

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://wold.by:3433 -u ADDRESS.WORKER -p c=DV8

Activity: 154
I purchased some DV8 coins.. How to increase  my coins pls give me suggestion   
fine... you can easily increase your coins by adding coins to staking pool and just 100 coins are enough to add to staking pool. these features shows the DV8 coin is very special in crypto.
If my system got sync out,shutdown, are got some problem at the time of staking what will happen with staking, it will continue after the system starts from where it left
Activity: 98
How can we get more coins either from staking are staking pool if we want to stake more coins means how much coins I required to stake

Of course staking pool is only better to get easier and faster coins and we will get same rewards in both solo staking and staking pool.you should have minimum 100 coins to stake in staking pool.
hi guys why dv8 coin price is low when coin price is increase
im impress to this coin and points also good
To be honest, this is a bit excessive. No matter what the purpose of DV8 COIN, We all strive for fair and reasonable competition in the field of crypto money,which will enhance our capabilities and will also promote the prosperity of the entire crypto money sector.
Not because DV8 coin is technically advanced in an attempt to hinder the development of DV8 coin with this dastardly means.
get more investors.
Activity: 70
Dv8 coin has been speculated to be very expensive in the near future. It has every probability of the speculations as it has been on that
trend, since it came into existence and as such can be said to be a worthy investment much more than property.
Activity: 98
Hello folks,.

Beside buying dv8 on exchange, is there way about how to add some more of this coin to my wallet ?
I have tried to sell and buy back strategy,. but seem it doesn't work for me./

thank in advance  for any suggestion
Activity: 154
most of the people dump their coin for low price....dont panic hold the coin for sometime u will surely get the good price
dv8 will go up
To stake the coin u dont want minimum coin to stake You can stake the coin with minimum quantity u can stake the coin with whatever coin present with you in the wallet but by staking with lesser coin u can get you reward late bcz the person who having more coins will get stake fast and his coin will get mature faster To avoide of this kind of problem the person who has having less coin will had his coin to staking pool ....at this time he can also get the coin at the same time like others.
Activity: 112
I believe that partnership with any kind of marketing agency or company is always a good way to go.It isthe most important aspect today to be able to kickstart a plan with success.
Activity: 52
the pre-sale period longer would boost the interest as sometimes when presale periods are long, interest slowly drops as lot of people cannot afford to invest sums needed during pre-sale. Good partnerships keep people interested and focused on business.
Activity: 126
DV8 coin deserves to be noticed. I wonder about its ecosystem. I know that developers want to create a common ecosystem that will help to involve cryptocurrencies to the daily life of simple people. How soon will they be able to launch it
Activity: 52
Hi. Can i know how much is ROI in a year? And if more people hold coins the ROI % will be lower than if less users hold it?
Activity: 112
There is no minimum or maximum investment, there are no such rules Its our wish how much coins you have that much you can invest
Pages:
Jump to: