Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 86. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
why it's important to read white paper will white paper provide all details about the project ??

The WhitePaper of the project has become like the Bible of the project where we can see the many plans for the project and how the team behind it will be doing their maneuvers. This is like seeing the blueprint for a certain building. With the WhitePaper we can appraise the kind of project we are looking at and all the many details of it as well as see the roadmap of the project.
Activity: 98
why it's important to read white paper will white paper provide all details about the project ??
I am very impressed with the excellent features of DV8. Particularly the issue of self-exchange in your wallet will make the community more confident in the security, privacy and privacy of the exchange. In addition, DV 8 also attract users with any other features?
yes it has many more features. DV8 coin is a POS coin and has high rate of interest, it has staking pool option as well.
Activity: 42
i have just read the DV8 coin white paper it is really good and
DV8 coin has a good option to stake the coins that is  "Staking Pool",
 in this more number of blocks will be hit rather solo staking,
which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks.
Activity: 28
This project includes a number of the best things: a great team, a great product, a great idea, a great start! I'm sure that the company will take the leading place in this world.
Activity: 154
whats the average return rate of staking ? how many percentage of my wallet do receive for staking in a year?
DV8 coin has Fixed 500%APR except blocks ending in:
 08,88 – 10000%
 11,77,99 – 7500%
 00,22,33,44,55,66 – 5000%
 18,28,38,48,58,68, – 2000%
 05,12,15,25,32,35,42,45,52,62,65,72,75,82,85,92,95 - 1000%
Activity: 112
My wallet has got occur with ORPHAN BLOCK and i lost my reward coins ,is their any chance of getting my coins back?
Open APR means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
Activity: 52
A blockchain, originally block chain, is a growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked using cryptography. ... For use as a distributed ledger, a blockchain is typically managed by a peer-to-peer network collectively adhering to a protocol for inter-node communication and validating new blocks.
Activity: 126
In computing, encryption is the method by which plaintext or any other type of data is converted from a readable form to an encoded version that can only be decoded by another entity if they have access to a decryption key.

A cryptographic algorithm, or cipher, is a mathematical function used in the encryption and decryption process. A cryptographic algorithm works in combination with a key — a word, number, or phrase — to encrypt the plaintext. The same plaintext encrypts to different ciphertext with different keys
Activity: 112
There is no minimum or maximum investment, there are no such rules, Its our wish how much coins we have that much we can invest...
In computing, encryption is the method by which plaintext or any other type of data is converted from a readable form to an encoded version that can only be decoded by another entity if they have access to a decryption key.
Activity: 53
dv8 coin is a cryptocurrency that aims to revolutionize experience in the world of cryptocurrency.
This platform has identified common cryptocurrency problems ranging from usability to how decentralized systems operate.
whats the average return rate of staking ? how many percentage of my wallet do receive for staking in a year?
I purchased some DV8 coins.. How to increase  my coins pls give me suggestion   
Good... you should add your coins to staking pool with the help of your wallet,there you can get faster rewards.
Activity: 28
I am very impressed with the excellent features of DV8. Particularly the issue of self-exchange in your wallet will make the community more confident in the security, privacy and privacy of the exchange. In addition, DV 8 also attract users with any other features?
Activity: 154
when we are staking the coin in stake pool means if the reward points will come to our wallet or where it will deposite
Reward coins will store in staking pool only.coins will not add your wallet until you withdraw your coins from staking pool.
Activity: 56
If my system got sync out,shutdown, are got some problem at the time of staking what will happen with staking, it will continue after the system starts from where it left
yes you should re-sync and staking will start from where it stooped you will lose time until you re-sync   

dont worry  staking process continues , you will get your coins back, but you should sync your wallet first
If my system got sync out,shutdown, are got some problem at the time of staking what will happen with staking, it will continue after the system starts from where it left
yes you should re-sync and staking will start from where it stooped you will lose time until you re-sync   
when we are staking the coin in stake pool means if the reward points will come to our wallet or where it will deposite
Reward coins will be in staking pool itself reward coins need to mature to get it stake 
Pages:
Jump to: