Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 88. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Super block is reward block it is very good to do devs because the minimum coin holder will be get more reward point
Activity: 56
Pre-mining is used as for the pre sale and it gives for the coin developments like bounty's, airdrops, marketing....etc for more information you can watch in the Discord server.
what is the use of  premining ?
Hi everyone,  the plan of this coin is going well,  and the logo is so attractive and looks superb
And even the coin is making some noise in the cryptobridge.. This coin rocks...
What I like about this plan is it tackles the very basic transaction between different merchants and banks . Crypto usage is still a taboo for merchants as volatility sets in but they are really open to the idea of the project of handling the process of conversion.
Activity: 70
when we are staking the coin in stake pool means if the reward points will come to our wallet or where it will deposit,
after coins get staking whether the coin will get once again mature for staking?
Yes.. Every time after a wallet hits a stake your coins need to mature again to receive next stake
No... the reward points will be collect itself in staking pool only when u need it put an request to with draw after the processing of 24 hours u will recive in your wallet
Activity: 98
is it still profitable to stake this dv8 coins, many people jumped in here and are staking making quit difficult to earn stakes, am thinking of getting more dv8 cointo add to my wallet and earn more.

yes , its good idea to make profit ,bcoz our coin as very good POS rewards so that u can add ur coins to the staking pool and  get profit of it ...
Of course...DV8 coin is best POS coin and here you can add your coins to staking pool and earn easy, more and faster reward coins.
Activity: 84
How can we get more coins either from staking are staking pool if we want to stake more coins means how much coins I required to stake

but the staking pool and solo staking gives the same coins but in case of pool the coin will receive faster then case of solo staking and there is no such as minimum coins  its ur wish how much u can invest it depends on u 
when we are staking the coin in stake pool means if the reward points will come to our wallet or where it will deposit,
after coins get staking whether the coin will get once again mature for staking?
is it still profitable to stake this dv8 coins, many people jumped in here and are staking making quit difficult to earn stakes, am thinking of getting more dv8 cointo add to my wallet and earn more.

yes , its good idea to make profit ,bcoz our coin as very good POS rewards so that u can add ur coins to the staking pool and  get profit of it ...
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Activity: 154
I have seen and research many coins in crypto, finally i come to know that DV8 coin is best for my investment. i am also telling you guys, if you want to live happy life then study as much as you can, the more you research about crypto, more you have the chances of becoming successful,my opinion is do invest on DV8 and earn good profit.
I have no reasons to doubt about DV8 COIN.

Developers took all best features from all existing coins and designed something outstanding.

This financial product will help many Projects, Developers to raise their projects too.
Activity: 126
How can we get more coins either from staking are staking pool if we want to stake more coins means how much coins I required to stake

u will get the same number of coins both in the staking pool and solo staking ..
the only difference is that u will receive coins faster in the staking pool that of solo staking and there is no minimum coins need to be there in case staking pool ... Smiley Smiley
DV8 coin on other hand would be contributing to the blockchain and entering a completely new concept, with this new approach. DV8coin is a self sustained business finance consultancy managed by eminent entrepreneurs, focusing on carefully selected trade and commerce projects. But just as we know that not all great ideas can come to fruition, we also know there are many experts all over the world who can help good ideas grow into exceptional businesses.
I really like compound weight of pool coins, as a results in higher rewards than solo staking in wallet. even though i am a small investors i am able to generate good staking rewards , team response and progress is very good i am really happy for the investment made in this coin 
What is proof of work in Blockchain?

Going deeper, proof of work is a requirement to define an expensive computer calculation, also called mining, that needs to be performed in order to create a new group of trustless transactions (the so-called block) on a distributed ledger called blockchain.
What is proof of work in Blockchain?
i don't no This project only staking..... And do swap.....?
 a project with an interesting concept and will be very useful for its users. especially with a bounty campaign will certainly attract more investors and bounty hunter. hopefully the team can continue to develop innovations in order to compete with similar projects. good luck
hey guys what do you think about holding coins for long?

Yeah... holding coins is good thing and we can sell our coin when the price is high, but it is very interesting to add your coins to staking pool instead of simply keep in wallet, in staking pool you can get faster reward coins.
Pages:
Jump to: