Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 89. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
DV8 coin is the excellent coin for a good investment, a coin that makes you happy the day and much more , DV8 really excellent, now it is becoming the my currency of trust.  I think it's continues the same
it will be number one coin in the top 10 in Crypto Bridge
Activity: 42
The plan is very good and if you really thrive in actualizing your plans, then I suppose it will be nice.DV8 coin has No restriction on number of coins that can be submitted to the pool
Activity: 154
What are the basic requirement for STAKING DV8 coin??

You should have DV8 wallet and you choose staking pool, then you can be added to the pool by staking a certain amount of coins in your DV8 wallet.
Great info to attract investors if the team will get some good results after this for sure we will see good numbers of investors to join the ride this DV8 coin can be big in this coming time better to assess well and buy some if you have btc inside your wallet good luck dev.
Activity: 52
What I like about this project is it tackles the very basic transaction between different merchants and banks . Crypto usage is still a taboo for merchants as volatility sets in but they are really open to the idea of the idea of handling the process of conversion. Team are very active in the promotion and business updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to focus on the project strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the plan more impressive and different from others.
Activity: 98
how can we know how much ROI we are getting from pool daily does it will be mentioned in Wallet or should i search somewhere ??

nope, no need of searching anywhere, you can get the information from your wallet only it will give daily updates.
Activity: 154
How can we get more coins either from staking are staking pool if we want to stake more coins means how much coins I required to stake

you will get same staking rewards in both, but in staking pool can get faster rewards than solo staking and you should add 100minimum coins to staking pool to stake.
really good to see the development of this project, I wish successes and good luck to its creators, I think that the guys will be able to realize all that they have conceived
The plan really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge project based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the plan, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join. DV8 coin has a good option to stake the coins that is Staking Pool, Its very interesting to say that, In this DV8 coin there is more number of blocks will be hit rather solo staking, which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks..
The block chain provides DV8 coin's ledger, an ordered and timestamped record of transactions. This system is used to protect against double spending and modification of previous transaction records. Each full node in the DV8 coin network independently stores a block chain containing only blocks validated by that node. When several nodes all have the same blocks in their block chain, they are considered to be in consensus. The validation rules these nodes follow to maintain consensus are called consensus rules. This section describes many of the consensus rules used by DV8 coin Core.
Activity: 126
How can we get more coins either from staking are staking pool if we want to stake more coins means how much coins I required to stake

There is NO any difference if you  Stake, from private staking or staking pool, if you stake from staking pool means you will get same coin and same rate of interest but your rewards coins will be receive soon. if you stake coin in private staking means also you will get same rate of interest but you will receive your staking reward coins latter
 two person staking at the same time and one person is staking with the more coins and another person is staking with less coin
the person who is staking with more coins he gets reword coins faster and the other person also get stake hit but he doesn't get any reword coins
Activity: 49
Decentralization can be achieved in many ways.has paved the way by introducing the world to public blockchain technology, which has no central point of failure and is not controlled by just one entity. All of the information recorded on the blockchain is immutable, which means it cannot be changed after it has been officially recorded With a decentralized system will give the power to the community and it will solve many of the problems of the transaction.
Activity: 42
Activity: 52
 Pre mining is a currency generated by the currency founder  to being released to the public, pre mined currency is also a same worthy like coin. Premining is a currency generated by the currency

Activity: 28
In current generation everyone wants to earn more money for living happy life, earning more money is not easy but in DV8 coin you can easily earn more profit. so do invest on DV8 coin earn good profit and live happy life..
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
How do you think this project is promising in terms of price growth? As far as i understand the developers are trying to make the demand always be more than the supply that will contribute to the stability of the DV8 COIN and its growth

ya its true the developers for the welfare of the team they are trying to keep the price constant , this is not increasing because of the people getting panic and sell coins for cheap price so the price of the coin is not increasing 
Activity: 56
nice to be on this project ..dont get fooled by all nonsense comments ..
Yes you are right the project is a good one with a unique concept.

yes this coin has some dreams and ambitions shall this coin fullfill all the dreams , let this coin get listed in more exchanges get its success
wishing then a good luck
how can we know how much ROI we are getting from pool daily does it will be mentioned in Wallet or should i search somewhere ??
Activity: 159
nice to be on this project ..dont get fooled by all nonsense comments ..
Yes you are right the project is a good one with a unique concept.
Pages:
Jump to: