Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 90. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
This coin is doing well it as great future.
It as a great team built up which is so strong this is why the coin is maintain its value in cryptobridge...

It is all bcoz of the strong team which as the unique property that this coin as is that if anyone asks any doubt about the coin or cryptocurrency the team replays to it immediately 
Activity: 126
This coin is doing well it as great future.
It as a great team built up which is so strong this is why the coin is maintain its value in cryptobridge...
Activity: 84
I purchased some DV8 coins.. How to increase  my coins pls give me suggestion   

If u want to increase ur coin add ur coins to staking pool so that it coins get increase
Activity: 28
The plan really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge project based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the plan, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
Activity: 84
How do you think this project is promising in terms of price growth? As far as i understand the developers are trying to make the demand always be more than the supply that will contribute to the stability of the DV8 COIN and its growth
Activity: 130
I have gone through with  the DV8  coin description. it is really good and  DV8 coin has a good option to stake the coins that is  "Staking Pool",
 in this more number of blocks will be hit rather solo staking, which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks.
Activity: 56
This is the place to make more profit from it if you have to find out how to make money and get more profit. I am sure if you can try and  buy DV8 coins and find the analyses the market as DV8 coin is performing very well  you can get ans and get more profit. I have some coin in future i am sure i get a good profit for next few month.
A public blockchain network is completely open and anyone can join and participate in the network.
 A private blockchain network requires an invitation and must be validated by either the network starter or by a set of rules put in place by the network starter.
There is no minimum or maximum investment, there are no such rules
Its our wish how much coins we have that much we can invest...
Activity: 112
It's a reasonable coins with POS, so you can mine or just setup a dv8 coin for rewards.
The dv8 coin return are really high, but can really continue such high rewards. I will consider to setup a dv8 COIN
Activity: 42
Good project upcoming in market compare to other Coins, which has beautiful features,website is design by the Development team are very good, They keep active of the DV8 Coin page always high. Exchange market of the Dv8 coin also keep active all the time. It will beat the other coins in near...
Let me give an explanation about the need for DV8-Coin. This coin also gives reason to trust its developers, since it is installed under the blockbuster of the Ethereum.Moreover, its existence is proved by mathematical logic, Which gives the confidence to not doubt the professionals who created it, The excellent image of DV8 coin cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense and managed with reasonable care and interest, It is about the safest investment in the world. Project with an interesting concept and will be very useful for its users. Especially with a bounty campaign will certainly attract more investors and bounty hunter. Hopefully the team can continue to develop innovations in order to compete with similar projects. good luck

pra
Activity: 98
this coin works based on proof of stake  system where the POS rewards of the coin is good
where investors can have the oppurtunity to get 1000%APr to 10000%APR which is too high
no other coin can give such a big reward it is only in the DV8 coin  Wink Wink
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the dv8 wallet,only dv8 coins should be kept in wallet?

No you cannot keep other coins in dv8 wallet
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the dv8 wallet,only dv8 coins should be kept in wallet?

no we can keep only DV8 coins in the DV8 wallet ....
Activity: 16
What can we do with DV8 coin and which can't b done with bank?

in bank they take charges  for giving our money and there are some process that we want to pass through but its different in case of dv8 u can take money when u want it back..
Activity: 98
nope... you can keep only DV8 coins in your DV8 wallet..
Activity: 154
In current generation everyone wants to earn more money for living happy life, earning more money is not easy but in DV8 coin you can easily earn more profit. so do invest on DV8 coin earn good profit and live happy life..... Smiley Cool
Activity: 70
Its great to know that dv8 community continues to create good things about it.  I have been a holder and will always be. I believe on the project . Because of the devs generosity, dedication and communityloves them and the project so much. The project will succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: