Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 91. (Read 267163 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
DV8 coin has more computing power when transaction happen you can validate your transaction very faster than other miners in the network and
hence may earn a fraction of a DV8 coin as a reward.
Activity: 126
DV8 block reward is so different is that block rewards are different
at specific block and random so there is a chances of getting high ROI Even For Small Bag Holders
Activity: 112
DV8 coin on other hand would be contributing to the blockchain and entering a completely new concept, with this new approach. DV8coin is a self sustained business finance consultancy managed by eminent entrepreneurs, focusing on carefully selected trade and commerce projects. But just as we know that not all great ideas can come to fruition, we also know there are many experts all over the world who can help good ideas grow into exceptional businesses.
Activity: 42
In my opinion DV8 is an extremely promising project! You can receive a stable passive income by installing or simply storing coins in your wallet. DV8 also provides investors with a unique feature to buy DV8 in the wallet itself! The project has an excellent team and great ambitions...
Activity: 56
What can we do with DV8 coin and which can't b done with bank?

Bank ask an athentication to withdraw your own money and applies charges for withdrawing and its not safe with cash withdrw, but in DV8 you will not asked for any athentication and without any charges you can withdraw, it will be much safer than bank.
What can we do with DV8 coin and which can't b done with bank?

Activity: 98
I purchased some DV8 coins.. How to increase  my coins pls give me suggestion   
There is simple way for increasing your coins i.e just add your coins to staking pool from your wallet, this is best option to stake your coins and get more reward coins......
Activity: 84
DV8 POS Reward scheme

Fixed 500% except blocks ending in-
08,88 – 10000%
11,77,99 – 7500%
00,22,33,44,55,66 – 5000%
18,28,38,48,58,68 – 2000%
05,12,15,25,32,35,42,45,52,62,72,75,82,85,92,95 – 1000%

This coin has such a good POS reward and has a unique feature but why the value of the coin is not increasing ..
Activity: 154
the coin is unique and its good
but why the volume of the coin as became low..!
yeah but price is recovering already and it will rise as well...these are common in trading of crypto. the main reason is selling coins for low price.
keep moving... better days are very near and it will rock soon.
the coin is unique and its good
but why the volume of the coin as became low..!

dont worry the good days are coming , these many days people were selling coins for cheap price
Now our team is also working very hard to raise the value
this is time to buy coins for cheap price and stake it and hold till the price of the coin get increased
Activity: 70
If you made lot of profits from the bitcoin and other cryptos then you maybe holding them for too long is not good ,investing profits in by split  the capital into good potential coin will bring you good profits i have invested around 0.8 btc in DV8 coin and few others i am looking for good target
Activity: 42
In my own opinion, the best investment in this market is to buy DV8 coin i have read the white paper of this coin features and specs are awesome, i have also seen the road-map of DV8 coin team is working hard it is very good opportunity to invest in this coin i can see huge profits soon
Activity: 28
DV8 is a decentralized cryptocurrency with a high level of security, using Script POW / POS (Hybrid) algorithm with self-regulating financial system which allows users to earn DV8 through mining, Staking and buying with bitcoin and Litecoin in the wallet.
In crypto DV8 have a good future and it give us a better opportunity to income and it is very profitable if you trade everyday. You have to buy it at the right time and sell it at the right time to earn good profit.the features are awesome and it has very good team.
If you want to investment on crypto and make good profit then go with POS coin, for me DV8 coin is better and this is great and i'm going to get me a bag of these babies. They got an exchange paid for already so i'm ready to get them soon.
Activity: 126
In this coin we have more benefits such that no other coin has ........
this coin has fixed ROI 1000%APR for every normal block hit ...
and there are other rewards when block hits the number which is specified in the first page
where we can get reward upto 10000%APR .
The coin has great POS reward and it as unique feature but why is the value of the coin is low
Is there any reason   I have hopes on it
Activity: 105
The project has gained a very good amount to start business development in this area. it will be very interesting to observe it in the future
search for some announcements and read the posts and whitepaper , that can tell a lot
The blockchain system that DV8 coin has can change life in the future for the better, because in this coin everything has been run by the blockchain system itself and it's more practical.one more best thing is we area living in internet world, people easily communicate  through internet.I am believe in near future, people will also make transaction with dv8 coin...
DV8 POS Reward scheme

Fixed 500% except blocks ending in-
08,88 – 10000%
11,77,99 – 7500%
00,22,33,44,55,66 – 5000%
18,28,38,48,58,68 – 2000%
05,12,15,25,32,35,42,45,52,62,72,75,82,85,92,95 – 1000%
Pages:
Jump to: