Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 147. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I'll be voting for you today on RAWX. My interest is mostly centered on the mining aspect of this coin. I hope you don't go in a direction that makes it pointless to mine. I live in the Philippines and have unlimited access to solar energy so I can pretty much mine whatever I want and still turn a profit but BTC has unfortunately become cumbersome to mine because of the hardware and space requirements. I shut down my asics and use GPU rigs now exclusively. This coin, like Ethereum, is easy to mine and turn a decent profit without a lot of headaches. Keep up the good work and good luck in the future.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0
Good Trading Volume, Nice to see Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Thank you for your support, everyone!

We are on track with development and will be coordinating our efforts tomorrow to get the release ready for public use.

when phantom releasing day, poloneix should accept shift exchange, what can we make about accepting shf to poloneix? or you

-- and when will shift mining finish? when will shift go to POS?

We cannot influence Poloniex to add us. Once there is a release we will put in another request to get listed. If you want to see us listed on Poloniex please let them know!

There is no fixed date for POS at this moment. Work on nodestaking will begin soon and there will be lower block rewards to decrease inflation.

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

We are on track with development and will be coordinating our efforts tomorrow to get the release ready for public use.

when phantom releasing day, poloneix should accept shift exchange, what can we make about accepting shf to poloneix? or you

-- and when will shift mining finish? when will shift go to POS?
Activity: 458
SHIFT‬ has just been added to the vote list on Rawx.io, a future altcoin exchange with social features, VOTE for SHIFT! https://rawx.io/poll.html

Keep voting!
DEVELOPMENT UPDATE #3 | JUNE 22

As the week goes by we have been quiet but today is the day we can finally give an update on our recent progress
which forms the very base for our vision of a fully decentralized and distributed internet.

We have put a lot of effort into ShiftHub, the new central user "dashboard" to access Phantom's future functionality
like registering domains, creating websites, communicating with other users, sending and receiving funds, exploring
the SHIFT blockchain, creating blockchain apps and much more.

We are confident that the release will be available to the general public in a beta state some time this week,
likely towards or during the weekend.

• PHANTOM & SHIFTHUB ALPHA

The upcoming release will be our first public alpha for 1) Phantom, the layer between GShift and ShiftHub
    which directly communicates with Shift's blockchain, as well as an early version of 2) ShiftHub, the central
    dashboard users will employ to interact with Phantom's future features as mentioned above.

• SHIFTHUB-WALLET

Development for our first application running on Phantom, nicknamed ShiftHub-Wallet, is being completed
    very quickly. Core functionality like sending, receiving and transaction summaries are finished. Currently
    we are working on the address book function and polishing minor interface details. The wallet will feature
    extensive graph visualizations to keep track of your funds and the SHIFT network.

• EXPANDING TEAM

We have started actively looking for and working with developers experienced in creating smart contracts
    for our DNS system which will be responsible for assigning and interpreting domains on Phantom, which in
    essence is comparable to registering and forwarding top level domains on the open internet.

If you are well experienced with Solidity, Serpent, JS or Python and interested in joining the team,
    please reach out to us!

i'd like to join the team, see the PM.

Did you send that to me or to ShiftTeam?
Activity: 241
Activity: 238
Merit: 101

As the week goes by we have been quiet but today is the day we can finally give an update on our recent progress
which forms the very base for our vision of a fully decentralized and distributed internet.

We have put a lot of effort into ShiftHub, the new central user "dashboard" to access Phantom's future functionality
like registering domains, creating websites, communicating with other users, sending and receiving funds, exploring

We are confident that the release will be available to the general public in a beta state some time this week,

The upcoming release will be our first public alpha for 1) Phantom, the layer between GShift and ShiftHub
    which directly communicates with Shift's blockchain, as well as an early version of 2) ShiftHub, the central
    dashboard users will employ to interact with Phantom's future features as mentioned above.

• SHIFTHUB-WALLET

Development for our first application running on Phantom, nicknamed ShiftHub-Wallet, is being completed
    very quickly. Core functionality like sending, receiving and transaction summaries are finished. Currently
    we are working on the address book function and polishing minor interface details. The wallet will feature
    extensive graph visualizations to keep track of your funds and the SHIFT network.

• EXPANDING TEAM

We have started actively looking for and working with developers experienced in creating smart contracts
    for our DNS system which will be responsible for assigning and interpreting domains on Phantom, which in
    essence is comparable to registering and forwarding top level domains on the open internet.

If you are well experienced with Solidity, Serpent, JS or Python and interested in joining the team,
    please reach out to us!

i'd like to join the team, see the PM.
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
What's the total supply? Is it only 7,565,055?
Activity: 452

Thanks for the update!

Activity: 170
Merit: 105
ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society
This is a Fantastic Update on SHIFT I am holding some SHIFT for the long term and I have high expectations for this Token!
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.

• SHIFTHUB-WALLET

• EXPANDING TEAM

please reach out to us!

I'll be following the progress of this one. good luck
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
Can't wait! Mining coming along nicely, but it's undervalued at the moment.

• SHIFTHUB-WALLET

• EXPANDING TEAM

please reach out to us!

Activity: 458
If you haven't already, get some free coins from our Facebook giveaway before it's too late!

I see that SHIFT is aiming to implement it's own version of ZeroNet.
Has the SHIFT Team considered collaborating with the ZN developers?

Hi Block By Block,

while we are building upon ZeroNet's core idea and development, Phantom extends the capabilities around it.

We have thought about contacting them and when the time is right we will do so.

Activity: 31
I see that SHIFT is aiming to implement it's own version of ZeroNet.
Has the SHIFT Team considered collaborating with the ZN developers?
Activity: 7

Personally I really like Shift, am mining and buying more than the other forks (and at times even ETH itself).  I would like to see more pull requests upstream from shiftcurrency -> ethereum though if you guys are innovating the tech.  I might even start contributing code myself if that were the case.  I'm a sucker for the underdog Wink.

What are your qualifications? We're always looking for talent to add to our team.

Replied in PM.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Personally I really like Shift, am mining and buying more than the other forks (and at times even ETH itself).  I would like to see more pull requests upstream from shiftcurrency -> ethereum though if you guys are innovating the tech.  I might even start contributing code myself if that were the case.  I'm a sucker for the underdog Wink.

What are your qualifications? We're always looking for talent to add to our team.

Jump to: