Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 260. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Lol the trolls have come out. I guess its time to buy for me.. took a punt with a few of my miners and Im still in profit.

To shift team: I've been on your side, this only the start of the trolls you're getting it pretty easy at the moment.

It's ok, I'm here to deal with that and save our devs from more headaches Wink

On the other hand I can see a nice community forming. Would anyone care if we opened a slack?

P.S.: The offer for a better block explorer still stands. Get in touch!
legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
Its normal for price to drop... ethereum is 99% premine that is only reason price is manipulated...

At start I bought some 1K and when I sow there is no buy support I think my whole dump was on Gunther head Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Lol the trolls have come out. I guess its time to buy for me.. took a punt with a few of my miners and Im still in profit.

To shift team: I've been on your side, this only the start of the trolls you're getting it pretty easy at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
You dirty scammer. Look at the price? 25k?! The fuck man. Put up some support at ICO-levels!

I lost big money on this:

- Rented a huge miner (3 BTC) and pointed it to that ocminer guy's pool. But Scrypt didn't work (?! - Even LTC supports scrypt!) and I needed to mine with my 280x.... which didn't work either!
- Bought loads of it around 100k - was looking very promising
- Bought more lower, lower and lower... there's not even support to dump on if i wanted to exit now.

Thanks a lot man. Even Ethereum clonecoins are scam!!

Seriously man, my vomit is all over the screen right now, wiping it off with my shoes. Going to destroy this whole place. Lost so much money  Huh  Cry

What you pointed Scrypt miner to a Hashimoto coin algorithm??? Hahahahaha  Grin Grin Grin You made my day! And now yo are mad at this coin.. lol

And OP has nothing to do with the market, people decide, well those with bigger wallets...  Tongue

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
A lot of EMO people poping out, but what ever if the dev team sold the 50k to fund their development is not like is a crazy amount of btc.

Gunther made me laugh a lot now  Grin

"- Rented a huge miner (3 BTC) and pointed it to that ocminer guy's pool. But Scrypt didn't work (?! - Even LTC supports scrypt!)"... ahahahahahahahahahahahah

Seriously, if you can't keep your emotions under control and/or cryptos makes you insane, then your in the wrong business. Health and sanity is paramount or your just the melodramatic type that feeds off of attention. Man up or just ship out of cryptos.
Activity: 583
Gunther made me laugh a lot now  Grin

"- Rented a huge miner (3 BTC) and pointed it to that ocminer guy's pool. But Scrypt didn't work (?! - Even LTC supports scrypt!)"... ahahahahahahahahahahahah

talk about a shill, how does a hero member would say something like that, clearly he doesn't even know what algorithm hes brain is on.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Nice design, the rise of ethereum forks begins! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
Seems there is a need to clear things up about a bit Smiley

200k of those will be held as bounties for dapp development and nodes. We want SHIFT to grow as fast as possible, so we need incentives for people to start contributing and developing. So far there is 1 dapp project for Ethereum, that's Augur. And it's asking people for money in their ICO.

So, now you want to do an ICO huh? I bet that Augur project is yours as well. As a matter of fact... i'm pretty sure you are Vitalik. No one else understands the Ethereum technique. Only that potato headed Russian guy.

Use some of that money to pump this coin up and de-rekt me.

+ i'm pretty sure this is all a plot made by Philipvdlinde. He's the brain behind many, many scamcoins...

I see you can't read good...He is saying that Augur maker is asking people put money into the Augur ICO...
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Gunther made me laugh a lot now  Grin

Activity: 583
A lot of EMO people poping out, but what ever if the dev team sold the 50k to fund their development is not like is a crazy amount of btc.

legendary

200k of those will be held as bounties for dapp development and nodes. We want SHIFT to grow as fast as possible, so we need incentives for people to start contributing and developing. So far there is 1 dapp project for Ethereum, that's Augur. And it's asking people for money in their ICO.

So, now you want to do an ICO huh? I bet that Augur project is yours as well. As a matter of fact... i'm pretty sure you are Vitalik. No one else understands the Ethereum technique. Only that potato headed Russian guy.

Use some of that money to pump this coin up and de-rekt me.

+ i'm pretty sure this is all a plot made by Philipvdlinde. He's the brain behind many, many scamcoins...
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
I see nothing wrong with premine as long as big part of it is used properly. It's better than ICO or launch a new coin, which to be abandoned soon after that, because there are no fiat money in it. You guys must also know that not all people have BTC to support their work and nobody is working for free. I must admit that I haven't bought nothing recently, but decided to try this one (I am 3rd wallet on Bittrex). See what happens.. Smiley 
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
Just woke up from a nap. Now i see some guy rented a scrypt miner trying to mine an Ethereum based fork. Another guy is talking about an ICO and that we should put up buy support, we did not have an ICO?

And someone is saying 12.5% premine of 2M, well thats true if the holders of SHIFT wants to stop PoW at 2M.

Activity: 364

The premine is on the first page since day 1. It has always been clear that 250k coins were premined.

50k (or at most 2.5% after PoW) are our core dev fund, to pay for hosting, bounties, design, pr, marketing, etc. For example, we're in contact with OCMiner about the missing transactions he has been paying out. The dev fund will repay him for his support and generosity. Block explorer development will likely be funded with those coins too.

More importantly, as soon as a better explorer is up, the majority of the premine will be held by a trusted, public third party escrow.

If anyone has any concerns whatsoever, feel free to contact us Smiley
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
You dirty scammer. Look at the price? 25k?! The fuck man. Put up some support at ICO-levels!

- Rented a huge miner (3 BTC) and pointed it to that ocminer guy's pool. But Scrypt didn't work (?! - Even LTC supports scrypt!) and I needed to mine with my 280x.... which didn't work either!
- Bought more lower, lower and lower... there's not even support to dump on if i wanted to exit now.

Seriously man, my vomit is all over the screen right now, wiping it off with my shoes. Going to destroy this whole place. Lost so much money  Huh  Cry

- next time don't rent a scrypt miner to mine Ethash coins man
- "loads" ?? i'm following the market from day 1 , and not so many coins were dumped ...and even less in the 100k area ..ridiculous amount
- eat your vomit ^^
Activity: 473
250k is like 12.5% of 2M
it is a big premine lol
how many coins dev has already dumped ?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

IT'S not possibile that after 1 second from mining start there were at least 200mh of mining power on it!!!!

Instamined and pre-mined!!!

[/quote]

200 mh/s is like .... 10 gpus
Activity: 924

how and why do you put up support at ICO levels when there wasn't an ICO?
Activity: 868

I told many times that is a scam!
Huge premine hidden by tecnhical stuff and bla bla bla.
Dev probably is selling slowly pre-mine or howerver he got so many gpu at beginnig mining from day 1.

IT'S not possibile that after 1 second from mining start there were at least 200mh of mining power on it!!!!

Instamined and pre-mined!!!

Dev don't take care to throw some btc on it cause they already have pre-mine and instamine. So they don't give a fuck to set-up 20 btc buywall at those price.
legendary

Jump to: