Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 259. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 599
Merit: 500
it look like pool is only hitting 50% of the block , so that would mean that it prob better to solo mine atm ? is that correct ?

Personalty i rather pool mine as Im mining directly to exchange until there better/easy GUI wallets

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Back to technical questions ?? ^^

Sometimes, i mine a block with 0 shf reward, especially when the difficulty is low.

just noticed that.

Bye

an orphan. This is normal

Orphan block happens when 2 miners find the block at similiar times,then a orphaned block happens.That means if you get a orphaned block someone was faster at submiting the block solution.  Wink

Ok thanks !
indeed my latency is very high, probably because i use a PowerLine lan adapter for this little rig...not a good idea.

I used to mine on a real fast fibre connection earlier and got equally as often orphans as I do on this crappy one I got now. I may have been lucky though. Anyone know how much the connection actually affects frequency of orphans?

Edit: Ok this was a "how long is a rope" question Cheesy
Activity: 583
Well it looks like more dump to come, hold tight!
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team

Just a suggestion, why not put the github downloads in the release section?

We like suggestions Smiley in the release section, where? Smiley

EDIT: going to bed. 01:34 beep.
Activity: 518

Just a suggestion, why not put the github downloads in the release section?
The Shift Team
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Lol the trolls have come out. I guess its time to buy for me.. took a punt with a few of my miners and Im still in profit.

To shift team: I've been on your side, this only the start of the trolls you're getting it pretty easy at the moment.

It's ok, I'm here to deal with that and save our devs from more headaches Wink

On the other hand I can see a nice community forming. Would anyone care if we opened a slack?

P.S.: The offer for a better block explorer still stands. Get in touch!

Not a fan of slack personally. Prefer IRC

Gunther pointing a Scrypt miner at this KILLED me lolol
Activity: 78

Sometimes, i mine a block with 0 shf reward, especially when the difficulty is low.

just noticed that.

Bye

Orphan block happens when 2 miners find the block at similiar times,then a orphaned block happens.That means if you get a orphaned block someone was faster at submiting the block solution.  Wink

Ok thanks !
indeed my latency is very high, probably because i use a PowerLine lan adapter for this little rig...not a good idea.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
You dirty scammer. Look at the price? 25k?! The fuck man. Put up some support at ICO-levels!

I lost big money on this:

- Rented a huge miner (3 BTC) and pointed it to that ocminer guy's pool. But Scrypt didn't work (?! - Even LTC supports scrypt!) and I needed to mine with my 280x.... which didn't work either!
- Bought loads of it around 100k - was looking very promising
- Bought more lower, lower and lower... there's not even support to dump on if i wanted to exit now.

Thanks a lot man. Even Ethereum clonecoins are scam!!

Seriously man, my vomit is all over the screen right now, wiping it off with my shoes. Going to destroy this whole place. Lost so much money  Huh  Cry

You used wrong Algo to mining... its Hashimoto, not Scrypt. The coin, and even the dev's has no guilt if you used wrong algo to mining... I'm surprised by such mistake by a Hero Member...

And about Instamine, I started mining at beginning (block 9) with only one GPU 280x OC... So, I proof that it wasn't instamined.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058

just noticed that.

Bye

Orphan block happens when 2 miners find the block at similiar times,then a orphaned block happens.That means if you get a orphaned block someone was faster at submiting the block solution.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

just noticed that.

Bye

Activity: 78

just noticed that.

Bye
Seriously, if you can't keep your emotions under control and/or cryptos makes you insane, then your in the wrong business. Health and sanity is paramount or your just the melodramatic type that feeds off of attention. Man up or just ship out of cryptos.

How dare you insult me like that. I can't keep my emotions under control? Who the fuck do you think you are? I'm a victim of this coin and fell for the Ethereum hype.
I got rekt once again due to a scammer. I hate this. I hate crypto and most of all, I hate Philipvdlinde.

Serious.. perhaps you wont believe this but i feel you. I have been scammed as well. And you just feel sick of it all. I know it too well

We've all be scammed in cryptos once or twice at least. I've fell for a couple scams since I start in 2011, but I lived and learned, now I am wiser. Some people are really good at scamming, just learn the signs when it might occur and exit fast. Once you learn to not fall for certain people that are known scammers, ie. Joe M, bobsurplus and others, you will be a happier in cryptos.
Activity: 583
So much hate goin on on this forum, most of this people need a vacation from crypto like ASAP, they just love to come back to something they cant handle.
The Shift Team
Seriously, if you can't keep your emotions under control and/or cryptos makes you insane, then your in the wrong business. Health and sanity is paramount or your just the melodramatic type that feeds off of attention. Man up or just ship out of cryptos.

How dare you insult me like that. I can't keep my emotions under control? Who the fuck do you think you are? I'm a victim of this coin and fell for the Ethereum hype.
I got rekt once again due to a scammer. I hate this. I hate crypto and most of all, I hate Philipvdlinde.

Serious.. perhaps you wont believe this but i feel you. I have been scammed as well. And you just feel sick of it all. I know it too well
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058

No, you are one of these stupid crypto users which don't understand anything at all how coins are working...I mean you pointed a Scrypt miner to a Hashimoto algorithm coin.. lol and you said Scrypt even works on Litecoin why doesn't it work with SHIFT... Jesus hahaha

And of course you blame everyone else for making bad decisions and not understanding some things, you could ask for some help with mining.

No, you got rekt cause you fell for the scam.

Sounds like that's on you.

Wow, seriously dude, take a chill pill. Not trying to insult you, just pointing out the obvious. If you think everyone is out to get you, then you need some counseling, spiritual and mental help.

I agree with NextGenCrypto, it falls under you to get scammed and/or fail on financial decisions in your life. First, you need to be accountable for your actions first before blaming anyone else. You can only control what you do, "no one is putting a gun to your head" as the saying goes. Who am I, I'm a human being just like you, but obviously I have better discipline, composure, resolve and initiative than you at the current state. Maybe you need to learn to love yourself first, sound like you hate yourself.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

No, you got rekt cause you fell for the scam.

Sounds like that's on you.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Jump to: