Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 261. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000
CLI Command line interface. Help how to install and use in windows?
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
panic sell or what ??
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
Price is looking good to buy some more  Grin, thanks for the updates dev.

Price is very cheap just 25k satoshis!  Smiley I bought full cheap bag of this, I hope for the best! We need some good marketing to get this coin up.   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1008
Price is looking good to buy some more  Grin, thanks for the updates dev.
legendary
Checked. Win7 64bit.

Have you checked "Windows Firewall and Advanced Security"? Windows might be denying the connection.
Checked.
Activity: 39
Checked. Win7 64bit.

Have you checked "Windows Firewall and Advanced Security"? Windows might be denying the connection.
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
Checked. Win7 64bit.

The reason that im asking is that it is more likely that windows or 3rd party application is blocking ip traffic that for example linux.
legendary
The Shift Team
Hi,

Joey (Core dev) and Almindor (Wallet) are very busy atm working on SHIFT. To keep up with community requests and to separate dev updates from general infos we're introducing this account.

While I have extensive knowledge about standard Bitcoin forks, my ETH knowledge is at the time limited, so apologies while I catch up on the tech.

BLOCK EXPLORER

We are in talks with a few people offering to develop a better block explorer and are hereby extending this call to the public. If you're interested, get in touch via PM. The bounty won't be huge, because it could be done internally as soon as time permits.

ROADMAP UPDATES

We were a bit quick to publish the roadmap with fixed dates. At the moment the devs are working on two things: 1) eliminating bugs inherited from ETH and extending core functionality, 2) new release of the qt wallet. Either of the two devs will likely have more detailed info, when they become available to post.

DAPPS

This will be detailed in the coming days. Besides all the tech features it's probably the most exciting possibility for SHIFT. If you have an idea or are looking for funding, get in touch!

250k pre-mine. How many coins in total are mined since now?

Question is: Since now, which is the percent of pre-mine considered the total coins mined?

Maybe 70%?

We have already answered that many times over. There will be a voting by the holders of SHIFT when we reach 2M mined. The premine in percentage is therefore impossible to say. Its how the community wants it.

If you have any more questions, dont hesitate to ask.

Regards
The Shift Team
My wallet shows 0 connections. Help conf?.

Just checked to core nodes. There are plenty of "free space" for connections to be made against them. We will be adding more core nodes soon. Have you checked your firewall or other protections that may block your app? Which operating system are you using?
Activity: 868
Hi,

Joey (Core dev) and Almindor (Wallet) are very busy atm working on SHIFT. To keep up with community requests and to separate dev updates from general infos we're introducing this account.

While I have extensive knowledge about standard Bitcoin forks, my ETH knowledge is at the time limited, so apologies while I catch up on the tech.

BLOCK EXPLORER

We are in talks with a few people offering to develop a better block explorer and are hereby extending this call to the public. If you're interested, get in touch via PM. The bounty won't be huge, because it could be done internally as soon as time permits.

ROADMAP UPDATES

We were a bit quick to publish the roadmap with fixed dates. At the moment the devs are working on two things: 1) eliminating bugs inherited from ETH and extending core functionality, 2) new release of the qt wallet. Either of the two devs will likely have more detailed info, when they become available to post.

DAPPS

This will be detailed in the coming days. Besides all the tech features it's probably the most exciting possibility for SHIFT. If you have an idea or are looking for funding, get in touch!

250k pre-mine. How many coins in total are mined since now?

Question is: Since now, which is the percent of pre-mine considered the total coins mined?

Maybe 70%?
legendary
My wallet shows 0 connections. Help conf?.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Very good, I see much organization here.
Activity: 364
Hi,

BLOCK EXPLORER

ROADMAP UPDATES

DAPPS

The Shift Team
Working as fast as we can with the limited time we have. As i (and the team) have said before, this will continue for a long time and we will not abandon this currency and those who want to support us in the long run, welcome. You can see it in the time perspective of how long NHZ has been active. We will probably be releasing a new version later today before this day ends in UTC+1 timezone. Roadmap will also hopefully be updated, can not say for sure.

Kind and humble regards
Activity: 308
New logo is great! Keep up the good work dev. Waiting for detailed roadmap.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I mined a bit on your suprnova.cc pool ocminer, and had automatic withdrawals set up at a low amount for many regular withdrawals. Will you be fixing all transaction errors or only ones that users find and specifically request to get fixed?

I have a script running over all txes periodically - all that transactions that the wallet reports as invalid will automatically be resent.

However, I strongly discourage pool mining unless this bug is fixed. Blocktime is so low, you'll always get blocks even with relatively small hashrate like 20 MH/s - so unless diff is not 10 * higher what it is now - there is no real point in pool mining.
Activity: 360
Token
I mined a bit on your suprnova.cc pool ocminer, and had automatic withdrawals set up at a low amount for many regular withdrawals. Will you be fixing all transaction errors or only ones that users find and specifically request to get fixed?
Activity: 37
HI Ocminer,I withdrawed Shift coins,but nothing has arrived on my address on Bittrex.
My ADR: 0xefff179f2b2719d5b448bcb6bcebe0959148fa76
TX ID 0x9e5a7b9ef9ba981169fac0f67bf40692d41985896fa48a297679faf9568a3a5c

you have a new tx id

where?

at the same place the old one was Smiley

0x60ebf3d99ef2e3bb4adea7eb1df6f5f4272812185e7e0a55f95fd7c275933ad1

http://www.mydocker.xyz:8000/#/transaction/0x60ebf3d99ef2e3bb4adea7eb1df6f5f4272812185e7e0a55f95fd7c275933ad1
ok,thank you
Jump to: