Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 262. (Read 547569 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
HI Ocminer,I withdrawed Shift coins,but nothing has arrived on my address on Bittrex.
My ADR: 0xefff179f2b2719d5b448bcb6bcebe0959148fa76
TX ID 0x9e5a7b9ef9ba981169fac0f67bf40692d41985896fa48a297679faf9568a3a5c

you have a new tx id

where?

at the same place the old one was Smiley

0x60ebf3d99ef2e3bb4adea7eb1df6f5f4272812185e7e0a55f95fd7c275933ad1

http://www.mydocker.xyz:8000/#/transaction/0x60ebf3d99ef2e3bb4adea7eb1df6f5f4272812185e7e0a55f95fd7c275933ad1
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
HI Ocminer,I withdrawed Shift coins,but nothing has arrived on my address on Bittrex.

you have a new tx id

where?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

you have a new tx id
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

MISSION

SHIFT is based on Ethereum and represents its first fork. This enables smart contracts and a full turing-complete
contract programming language.

SHIFT will offer bounties for individuals that help the network grow by pushing decentralized applications onto the
SHIFT blockchain. Our aim and hope is to make SHIFT a competitively sized network in regards to number of nodes
and dapps.

Next to the internal developments we are looking to actively sponsor and incentivize a continuous and rapid evolution
of the platform via bounties and development funds, provided from the existing premine.

After a minimum of 2 Million SHF mined, holders will have the ability to vote on future means of
distribution, i.e. when and how a switch to a pure PoS or hybrid PoW-PoS system will take place.

Is there an update to the Horizons portions of the OP? It's slated for today or it that just tentative scheduling?

yea what happen with the update?, i came to check up on any updates but i guess we are still waiting.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

MISSION

SHIFT is based on Ethereum and represents its first fork. This enables smart contracts and a full turing-complete
contract programming language.

SHIFT will offer bounties for individuals that help the network grow by pushing decentralized applications onto the
SHIFT blockchain. Our aim and hope is to make SHIFT a competitively sized network in regards to number of nodes
and dapps.

Next to the internal developments we are looking to actively sponsor and incentivize a continuous and rapid evolution
of the platform via bounties and development funds, provided from the existing premine.

After a minimum of 2 Million SHF mined, holders will have the ability to vote on future means of
distribution, i.e. when and how a switch to a pure PoS or hybrid PoW-PoS system will take place.

Is there an update to the Horizons portions of the OP? It's slated for today or is it just tentative scheduling?
Activity: 583
I can't seem to find any open source ethereum block explorer. etherscan.io looks the most powerful

+1  Grin

it would be nice to have a explorer like that setup.
Is there anywhere I can see the transactions for my wallet?

Would like to be able to see what I'm mining.

You can use the GUI wallet, it's in the zip file in the same folder as the cli wallet. Make sure you have the cli wallet/wallet daemon running before opening the GUI wallet.
Activity: 756
Is there anywhere I can see the transactions for my wallet?

Would like to be able to see what I'm mining.
Hello friends, I've been mining since the beginning and was wondering what are some of the bounties available right now? This coin is doing amazingly well compared to Ethereum. The #1 bounty I want to see is an Augur clone without the ICO premine.

Someone needs to make a real-time block explorer, that would be nice for starters. Maybe a couple of creative DAPPS. Another pool would be nice that has email notifications if a miner(s) are submitting share or is down. There's tons of other things that probably others can think of. Maybe a miner that has more optimizations, especially for Nvidia. A QT wallet. Ask the dev what bounties are available or wait until an update on the OP about it...

What is the bounty for the real-time block explorer? I can spend 1 BTC to get it built. Would the bounty be around today's rate of 2200 SHF?

Cryptoid is the best blockexplorer and costs 0.25 BTC/year
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

$100 USD/year, not .25 BTC.

Someone posted a better block explorer back in the beginning of this thread. It was Ethereum compatible. I think https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ is only Bitcoin compatible.

I can't seem to find any open source ethereum block explorer. etherscan.io looks the most powerful

There's also https://etherchain.org/ . But an opensource explorer for ethereum seems to be not currently available.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hello friends, I've been mining since the beginning and was wondering what are some of the bounties available right now? This coin is doing amazingly well compared to Ethereum. The #1 bounty I want to see is an Augur clone without the ICO premine.

Someone needs to make a real-time block explorer, that would be nice for starters. Maybe a couple of creative DAPPS. Another pool would be nice that has email notifications if a miner(s) are submitting share or is down. There's tons of other things that probably others can think of. Maybe a miner that has more optimizations, especially for Nvidia. A QT wallet. Ask the dev what bounties are available or wait until an update on the OP about it...

What is the bounty for the real-time block explorer? I can spend 1 BTC to get it built. Would the bounty be around today's rate of 2200 SHF?

Someone posted a better block explorer back in the beginning of this thread. It was Ethereum compatible. I think https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ is only Bitcoin compatible.

Activity: 756

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Activity: 583
Maybe if the dev sets up a bounty list we could get more people involved that would like to develop something on shift.

Send the dev a PM....I wouldn't know what the bounty would be...

250 + 200 + 10 = 500 ? The premine is 250k. You can use the shift binary to check every block starting from genesis.

./shift-bin dump 0

Kind regards

haha so easy .. rounded amount you know ..approximation. add ~  ...

This is not an insult, but how the hell is 250+200+10=500? It's 460, you don't need calculus for that...lol

[/quote]

are you sure?? i will double check
[/quote]

I am very sure, I've taken vector calculus and simple addition isn't one of my weak point...lmfao

I think your just trying to be funny, just my assumption....
Jump to: