Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 263. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

250 + 200 + 10 = 500 ? The premine is 250k. You can use the shift binary to check every block starting from genesis.

./shift-bin dump 0

Kind regards

haha so easy .. rounded amount you know ..approximation. add ~  ...
[/quote]

This is not an insult, but how the hell is 250+200+10=500? It's 460, you don't need calculus for that...lol

[/quote]

are you sure?? i will double check
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

250 + 200 + 10 = 500 ? The premine is 250k. You can use the shift binary to check every block starting from genesis.

./shift-bin dump 0

Kind regards
[/quote]

haha so easy .. rounded amount you know ..approximation. add ~  ...
[/quote]

This is not an insult, but how the hell is 250+200+10=500? It's 460, you don't need calculus for that...lol

Don't dwell on the premine so much, if the total pow coins end up being 2 million, then that's just 12.5%. Compare to Ethereum, most of the coins are IPO/ICO are way over 50% (just being nice, more like 90% of the current total). It's either a partial premine and/or an IPO/ICO, projects do cost some capital to start and/or maintain.

The problems with all cryptos, including BTC, is adoption, practical usage, simplicity and gross power emissions (ie. gpu mining, asic, etc aren't very eco friendly). Some have transparency issues that create trust issues, possible ponzi schemes...

[/quote]

./shift-bin dump 0

Kind regards
[/quote]

haha so easy .. rounded amount you know ..approximation. add ~  ...
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
Dump on bittrex with poor buy support. We need cryptsy and/or poloniex.

How do you arrive at poor buy support?

How does being on Cryptsy and or Poloniex increase buy support?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

2.5 BTC buy support only, sell side is 37 BTC... more exchanges equals more diversity.

Just need one quality exchange, Poloniex.....Bittrex is slightly better than Cryptsy, Cryptsy is just plain slow when a coin is trading hot....

Maybe so but an exchange doesn't create buy support. Community interest does. Poloniex isn't going to add a coin if there is not already a demand and volume already.

Some times they add coins that they think have potential and not so much in demand, but rarely. ie. Burstcoin and Siacoin.....

The secret for a good coin ? Market Makers ...
Will market makers invest in a coin with ~500k premine and only 84k mined for now ... ? hum

Too bad.
500k premine.

Maybe the dev was thinking: "Hey,i forked eth, i will create the first eth fork and i get riiiiich." Go to get a real daily job.

250K premine. You can do a ./shift dump 0
this will print the genesis.

kind regards

this is not a criticism, I give my opinion that is all. Premine is normal. Also, maybe they have their own market makers ....who knows .. this is crypto ^^

About the 500k premine, I remember a print screen with 250k + 200k + 10k but i maybe wrong... but i still have the adress.

diff is low, perfect for me

Bye

./shift-bin dump 0

Kind regards

2.5 BTC buy support only, sell side is 37 BTC... more exchanges equals more diversity.

Just need one quality exchange, Poloniex.....Bittrex is slightly better than Cryptsy, Cryptsy is just plain slow when a coin is trading hot....

Maybe so but an exchange doesn't create buy support. Community interest does. Poloniex isn't going to add a coin if there is not already a demand and volume already.

Some times they add coins that they think have potential and not so much in demand, but rarely. ie. Burstcoin and Siacoin.....

Will market makers invest in a coin with ~500k premine and only 84k mined for now ... ? hum

Too bad.
500k premine.

Maybe the dev was thinking: "Hey,i forked eth, i will create the first eth fork and i get riiiiich." Go to get a real daily job.

kind regards

this is not a criticism, I give my opinion that is all. Premine is normal. Also, maybe they have their own market makers ....who knows .. this is crypto ^^

diff is low, perfect for me

Bye

Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team

Too bad.
500k premine.

kind regards

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Too bad.
500k premine.

Activity: 672

Nedd help to mine eth\ shf
Been trying to mine Shift - SHF but I can't seem to get it to work.

I want to GPU mine. any good tutorial or guide around here?

Here a tutorial I made for solo mining: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12306597

It has bat files too.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250

Activity: 583
I guess some part of the miners just want to make btc, lets see how far they could dump.

looks like to 0.0000x :d

they are in dump mode, dump in till they die, i would be waiting for .0001
Activity: 672

legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
I guess some part of the miners just want to make btc, lets see how far they could dump.

looks like to 0.0000x :d
Activity: 583
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
I mined solo with 25Mh/s for 6 hours and didn't even find a block
could just be me
Mine for 60 hours and come back.
Activity: 569
Activity: 280
From Russia with love
Nedd help to mine eth\ shf
Been trying to mine Shift - SHF but I can't seem to get it to work.

I want to GPU mine. any good tutorial or guide around here?

Would be best to mine on a pool

Actually not really.. With those fast block times, you can mine solo if you have at least around 20 MH/s without problems

I mined solo with 25Mh/s for 6 hours and didn't even find a block
could just be me
Jump to: