Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 264. (Read 547569 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Nedd help to mine eth\ shf
Been trying to mine Shift - SHF but I can't seem to get it to work.

I want to GPU mine. any good tutorial or guide around here?

Would be best to mine on a pool

Actually not really.. With those fast block times, you can mine solo if you have at least around 20 MH/s without problems
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
From Russia with love

Would be best to mine on a pool
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

Good summary from a few pages back on solo mining Smiley

Someone else already answered pool mining.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058

If you want to solo mine, check this out:

Someone pls post .bat command for windows mining!!!! Easiest way for all who have issues

For Windows
Download 32 or 64 bit exe from github
rename
Shift-Windows
open cmd
type Shift-Windows account new

Mine with GPU
Shift-Windows --rpc
Download Miner AMD ONLY >> http://d-h.st/rbnt
run shift.bat

Tip if this helped
SHF: 0xae0ada93d2a680d3fcdd705b9803c87c974fd522

Everyone on block 99?

This will help you out. Wink

For pool mining check this: https://shift.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=gettingstarted
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 902
Merit: 1001
Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster
B.E.extension --> Supply --> CMC --> ranking page

Shift supply is 250,000 + blockheight*3.

Perfect, and concise answer. Thanks!

I suggest to:
* put that sentence into the OP.
* extend the block explorer with that calculation.

The "CoinMarketCap.com Request Form" (very bottom of the page) asks for these 2 API answers:

Please provide a URL that shows the total supply of coins in real time.
Required. For example, Dogecoin's total supply of coins can be found at: http://dogechain.info/chain/Dogecoin/q/totalbc

Please provide a URL that shows the publicly available supply of coins in real time. These are coins that are not held by the creators or private investors.
Required if different than total supply. For example, Ripple's publicly available supply count can be found at: https://www.ripplelabs.com/xrp-distribution/

Your B.E. can be extended to return the /blockheight & /supply & /supply/public;
then telling CMC ... then SHF would be visible in the ranking on the main table of CMC.

If you want to spend some of your funds, I can work on extending
Whit's block explorer code, to include that information. PM me.

Activity: 462
For you who not follow github, new minor (small bugfixes, rebranding, tests and a beginning of sqldb) release is coming up,

We need a solid base before other development. Still working on the local tx bug. Just want to keep people in the loop so they know that we actually are continuing with this.

Regards

You guys are awesome, keep up the great work.
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
For you who not follow github, new minor (small bugfixes, rebranding, tests and a beginning of sqldb) release is coming up,

We need a solid base before other development. Still working on the local tx bug. Just want to keep people in the loop so they know that we actually are continuing with this.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

SHF is so cheap. Someone should clone Augur and give out the REP for free to people who want to be active reporters on the futures markets. This way the fees will be way less than Augur. SHF could be bigger than ETH. ETH doesn't have much support except for the small group of ETH preminers.

Activity: 462
Shift supply is 250,000 + blockheight*3. I wanted to mention this in my above post talking about how it will take 7 years for Ethereum's mining/staking network to equal the premine. For Shift it will take only a bit over two weeks for coin supply from mining rewards to overtake the premine.

Thank you for pointing this out.  I was curious about this myself.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
need to see it back to 300k, I don't know what is keeping the price so low.
It's just a matter of time
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

how come all the blocks found on suprnova is always 3.00 coins?

Ah lol sorry i've confused ETH with SHIFT.. But it's the same with Shift.. Uncles etc. are paid the same way, I'll post some when I see them
Activity: 598

how come all the blocks found on suprnova is always 3.00 coins?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I was out for a while and only now I see the first ethereum for has released. Should I join or you think it's too late? I never followed eth coins it is harder than standard ones? Any clues?
Activity: 360
Token
Shift supply is 250,000 + blockheight*3. I wanted to mention this in my above post talking about how it will take 7 years for Ethereum's mining/staking network to equal the premine. For Shift it will take only a bit over two weeks for coin supply from mining rewards to overtake the premine.

Note: I have nothing against the Ethereum devs for their ipo revenue model and paying themselves and early investors in their own value token. Without it, Ethereum might not have happened. But since their code is open source, forks are inevitable.
Activity: 1
Having a problem with being locked out of the wallet? Should I try reinsalling? will this delete my wallet

Backup your wallet and simply reinstall it should not delete your wallet but backup just to be sure
Having a problem with being locked out of the wallet? Should I try reinsalling? will this delete my wallet
Activity: 315
dev need cryptsy and poloniex!
Activity: 583
Really looking forward to using this coin looks the most promising out of the bunch
welcome to the shift, please make sure you support this coin with all your heart and soul.
Really looking forward to using this coin looks the most promising out of the bunch
Jump to: